The online racing simulator
Orbital - Times Fly (Slow)
Gatecrashers Trance Anthems 1993-2009

Recommend it to everyone
Quote from DevilDare :Gatecrashers Trance Anthems 1993-2009

Recommend it to everyone

Noted

listening to my club mix that il be using soonish , just ironing out faults .
DJ Cotts - Kraftyradio Hardcore Top 10 Podcast
Quote from BastianB :K.I.Z - Was kostet der Fisch?

K.I.Z.
so I'm not the only one who listens to it from time to time!? :P

np: K.I.Z. - Los Geht's
Trance? are you aware this is a music thread... not a noise thread

I'm listening to Pink Floyd - In The Flesh... bit racist/homophobic as well
I got me some bad news for you, Sunshine... Pink isn't well, He stayed back at the hotel!

Porcupine Tree - Normal
Quote from Ssr_Nick :Trance? are you aware this is a music thread... not a noise thread

Oh really?

What do you define as music then? Because as far as I know, any style of music is just noises. Different kind of noises, but still freaking noises. Even your stupid Pink Floyd is just noises......

Cry me a river please....
The Black Mages - The Man With The Machine Gun
The Jam - Precious

You all listen to naff music, but thats just my opinion.
Sam & Dave - Soothe Me

I have now worked out I have a diverse & slightly strange music preference
Metronomy - Matthias Gathering
Quote from Blas89 :(..)
Porcupine Tree - Normal

great stuff! best show for me last year

Doof - Youth Of The Galaxy
Quote from DevilDare :Oh really?

What do you define as music then? Because as far as I know, any style of music is just noises. Different kind of noises, but still freaking noises. Even your stupid Pink Floyd is just noises......

Cry me a river please....

Music is something that takes more than a computer and the option of clicking and dragging sounds...

Trance music reminds me very much of using eJay at school... no talent envolved at all.
There is no talent involved in slating other people's music either, in effect being a musical couch potato.
Quote from Ssr_Nick :Music is something that takes more than a computer and the option of clicking and dragging sounds...

Trance music reminds me very much of using eJay at school... no talent envolved at all.

Oh wow....

I would love to see you create a proper trance tune with eJay that would make the Dance Charts and would be crazy popular after 10 years. Please do that, you are probably amazing at it........
Quote from DevilDare :Oh wow....

I would love to see you create a proper trance tune with eJay that would make the Dance Charts and would be crazy popular after 10 years. Please do that, you are probably amazing at it........

Bit of a daft argument that one, I assume you have little or no musical talent either?

But yar, I don't like trance, but I wont go on about it being crap without sufficient reason.
No, your right. I dont have any special music talent. However, saying that computer generated music is talentless is very, very stupid.......
Quote from DevilDare :No, your right. I dont have any special music talent. However, saying that computer generated music is talentless is very, very stupid.......

Well it is.

Well, half of being a musical talent lies in being able to compose, having the imagination to throw together a tune that is original and interesting, the other half is being able to master a musical instrument, obviously you can't deny that using a sequencer program such as Ejay or Cubase is easier than learning to play drums et cetera, but the composing part is still important and does require some talent.

Trance is perhaps a bit bland but other forms of electronic musak really do sound like quite a bit of thought has been put into them.
Well there you go. Nick, grow up. Every post of yours I have seen has been always negative....
new K.I.Z Album

- Lass Die Sau Raus
Quote from DevilDare :No, your right. I dont have any special music talent. However, saying that computer generated music is talentless is very, very stupid.......

Maybe not talentless, but heartless.

IMO.
Quote from zeugnimod :Maybe not talentless, but heartless.

IMO.

T'is a fair point, a lot of Trance music is put together for the purpose of making money, thats not music, thats called a jingle.
I see this is the old 'electronic music isn't proper music' debate all over again.

May I just say that whilst what we get trance/dance wise pumping out of the mainstream radio stations and whatnot is frankly utter rubbish, there are a lot of very talented guys out there who use computers and stuff to create their music. The mainstream stuff, in particular the godawful Eurotrance crap all follows the same basis, has no particular finesse or soul and usually includes pounding repetitive beats with a sample of some warbling blonde bird layered over the top. Look past the mainstream wankery and endless compilations of the same rubbish of which the only purprose is to make money and you can find some incredibly talented people out there who never receive a mainstream breakthrough
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG