The online racing simulator
Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
Quote from Timdpr :How much do you want for it? Because I'm very interested

cool, Umm, I need like Cr.34,000 for an S2000, I paid Cr. 13,500 for my Civic, and it costs Cr.14,540 for all the parts, which comes out to Cr.28,040 so i need Cr.4,960 more to get an S2000, and If u have the money to give me some more to buy some addons so i can use my modified S2000, But its up to you ,

So I would say about Cr.35,000-40,000.. , and i can change the car to any colour you like, or a new paintjob when ever u want

Edit- Well i had 25,000 start with, i got 4,500 for my job, and i have spent 28,040 all together on it..
Neat little game, but it definitely needs some more racing/events. Collecting merely once a week on an event doesn't let you do much over the initial playing with a car. It will get old real fast.
Bump for justice!

Will be selling my 'van in a few weeks once I get some more moneys, Will put it in auction first, then if nothing within a week i'll send her to the second hand lot!

/me now has to refind all the parts I brought & price them up cos I aint got me reciepts in check :eek:
Quote from LFSn00b :Ugh, am I the only one thinking Split-Second is an idiot?

No offense to him but the guy renames his own cars, Why is that allowed?

For example, one of his cars is named "Ferrari Reventon..." all i can do is facepalm.

Also him entering beginner races with a bloody Ferrari... :|

Plus the only S13 for sale is claimed to be a kouki... It's actually One-Via(180SX front + Silvia rear) :|

He asked me if he could enter the begginer race if he limited his BHP to 280 and he had a minimum KG of 1000. And i said yes for this race, then depending on how well he does i'll see if i'll raise the minimum KG.
-
(Furiously-Fast) DELETED by Furiously-Fast
I was bored, so I entered the 'pimp the crown' competition. Here is how I got on:

There is a nos bottle at the back!
How does Split Second generate such massive amounts of cash? Can you rally make that much on your bad job, races, and shows every weekend?
Quote from Rappa Z :How does Split Second generate such massive amounts of cash? Can you rally make that much on your bad job, races, and shows every weekend?

He goes around asking old members if he could have their monies, which i told him to stop doing when i came back onto MCW. Im not sure if he still does it or not.
Are you guys talking about the guy with the Ram and the ferrari's in his sig?

Pleas tell the guy he has to make his sig smaller...
And again, kksylz (sp?) changed his name to KKS, can we PLEASE tell these well, idiotic top brass to stop f*cking about & get the site into shape? They want to start it again but they wont do very well if they f*ck about all the time!
Since im entering it in the show, I may aswell show it off here aswell.

I fixed the problems, and I hope you all like it. And It will soon be in my garage once ive reached Saturday =)

Ive got another Spoon bodykit in the works. Should be finished by tomorrow.
Quote from adamlfs :Since im entering it in the show, I may aswell show it off here aswell.

I fixed the problems, and I hope you all like it. And It will soon be in my garage once ive reached Saturday =)

Ive got another Spoon bodykit in the works. Should be finished by tomorrow.

Just a shame the OP states "A show involves entering your car you use to play MCW into a voting poll"

Dont see you using that S2000 to play MCW
Quote from Equinox :Just a shame the OP states "A show involves entering your car you use to play MCW into a voting poll"

Dont see you using that S2000 to play MCW

Balls. I saw that guy everyone hates using a random design so I thought I could use one of my own

Thanks for pointing that out TWICE..

Unless you fancy giving me some money. I can buy the S2k then quickly tune it with a widebody. I will give you the winnings after
Quote from adamlfs :Balls. I saw that guy everyone hates using a random design so I thought I could use one of my own

Thanks for pointing that out TWICE..

Unless you fancy giving me some money. I can buy the S2k then quickly tune it with a widebody. I will give you the winnings after

Heh, didn't know which site you'd check back to so posted on both to make sure you got it

I wish I could give you some money towards the S2000 but I'm sort of saving for a big overhaul of the 'van/a new car
Quote from Equinox :Heh, didn't know which site you'd check back to so posted on both to make sure you got it

I wish I could give you some money towards the S2000 but I'm sort of saving for a big overhaul of the 'van/a new car

Well it doesnt matter too much, just so long as they see im not running more than 1 car.

But I shall give you my vote in the show, since you want to upgrade your van or buy a new car
Quote from adamlfs :Well it doesnt matter too much, just so long as they see im not running more than 1 car.

But I shall give you my vote in the show, since you want to upgrade your van or buy a new car

Aww thanks!

Don't tell no-one but I'll vote for you too

I entered the competition too!

Bit of VIP/JDM/Offroading in one!

EDIT: It's a bit shoddy since its my first "tune" that isn't just borrowing an exhaust or bumper off a tab!
I started S2000 too!
Attached images
HondaS2000AP1v3.png
Patience young stroker, it will soon be 'roofed' don't worry
Soon to be used
Attached images
BMWZ3212312.png
hi i have a ford model a with a shelby v8 in it what upgrade will i have to buy so i can rmeove the bonnet and have ablower coming through
If I use GIMP for this will it turn out good results?
Quote from pacesetter :If I use GIMP for this will it turn out good results?

You can use paint too.. So yes
IIm using gimp and its pretty good, just use the opacity slider well.
The whole point of pixelcars is to use paint. Though Photoshop, Gimp, and similar makes it easy, it's better to set up editors like that to just use single pixel pencil to do your drawing and stuff. That way you stay more in tune with the concept.

I use both paint and Photoshop. I used photoshop mainly to make parts selections as it is quite difficult to do that in MSPaint (I always end up with white space around my selection.)

This site is tied in to another pixelcar roll play forum game, but it has great info on how to create a pixelcar. Here is a good tutorial on how to create a car from scratch...

I am going to try my hand at doing a Toyota Hilux, pre Tacoma (you guys still call the Tacoma the Hilux I think) and I am going to do a Mazda Tribute (my current vehicle) since I can find neither already done.
Thanks guys

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG