The online racing simulator
The "What Sports Do You Do?" Thread.
(65 posts, started )
oo I forgot to add Badminton to my list of things....
The only sport i do is karting with rent kart, slow like dam hell. Cost much aswell.
I've done it so much that i have the WR -.- Beat it 2 weeks ago.
Lots and lots of swimming. Every weekday from 6:00-8:00 in the morning and twice a week at 4:00-6:00 at night. The morning practtces are real summer killers for kids like me. Luckly practices are only during the night (although there are tons more) during the school season. Still, for me, July is a bitch.
I see lots of people listing games but not too many sports.

My sport: motorcycle racing.
Badminton, and cycling in the forest (and getting lost there :shy

And a bit of sit-ups and the like

Does a car without power steering count as sport?
Badminton (Although I haven't played for YEARS)
Quote from piggy501 :Lot of people into cycling here, glad to see it's finally coming through as a new big sport

How many of them dope?
used to go to gym for more than 4 years, up to 6 times a week... no time for that anymore, now I'm trying to go running 3 times a week and do a little home workout, also three times a week.

ah and some sporadic biking, swimming and skating, depends on the weather and how much spare time I got.
Quote from zeugnimod :How many of them dope?

How cruel

Actually there was a report that when they got the list of the big doping scandal names there were many footballers on the list, they just didn't announce them as football is such a big organisation they feared being taken to court.
Basketball every evening... also found out the price for gym membership today so might start that as well unless wont get the cash for it....

Also play pool once in a week...
Quote from piggy501 :How cruel

Actually there was a report that when they got the list of the big doping scandal names there were many footballers on the list, they just didn't announce them as football is such a big organisation they feared being taken to court.

There is doping in 99% of (physical) professional sports.

You have to be delusional to believe otherwise, IMO.
BMX, soccer
Cycling and Personal trainer(more of a occupation but shh)
Soccer, Basketball, Guitar, fishing ( a little bit) Fighting george bush, headbanging to heavy metal
Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer... basically, that's it. I would go karting if there were any here.. I also go to the gym, but that ain't a sport...

The "What Sports Do You Do?" Thread.
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG