The online racing simulator
The "What Sports Do You Do?" Thread.
(65 posts, started )
Quote from G!NhO :Rowing sucks, i always see them bastards in the harbor and its just nonsense.

They row about 100meter then make a 180 degree turn which takes 5 minutes. lol

well they obviously aren't any good! we row about 5km+ then make a 180 degree turn, which depending on the boat, takes up to about 1 minute, and then row back again!
I do PES
At some point or other i've tried my hand at the vast majority of sports. My current sport is courting.
Basketball, BMX'ing and Kickboxing. Well, starting next month anyway
I'm a technician in a hospital and as long as I don't have to push equipment around I never use the elevator whatsoever!
Even when I'm on floor -1 and have to go to floor 6 several times a day...
Football [badly], tennis, table tennis [district champ ftw], badminton, pool in the common room
Classic. American. Pool.

And yeah, rugby a bit.
i play Bowls (The old man's sport) because i cant play anything else well. My avatar is me playing bowls
Badminton. Only sport I'm good at and like.
Football,cricket,cycling,fishing and golf

Which im all pro at
Mountainbiking nearly every day, and the occasional football with friends.
Quote from G!NhO :Football, tennis and waterskiing.

Oh and normal skiing and offcourse LFS.
the only sports I do are those that involve sitting on a sofa watching the TV
Motorsport. "Because golf rugby and soccer only require ONE BALL"

Credits to Senn for that quote
Trying to lose all my teeth
#42 - Zay
Quote from rich uk :Javelin, Mountainbiking and touching myself (it is a sport!)

Hehe,that made me laugh.
anyway,I used to play baseball,and I do play hockey and go-karting(motorsports)
*sigh* no sport for now. has been boxing, and will be on spring again. also drumming will come next month, i think that could be called sport
#44 - Zay
oh yes I also love biking and swimming.
American Football, and the pub Olympics, good bet for the gold medal in drunk pish talk.
i liked to play baseball, untill a coupple of weeks back a guy lets go of a bat (read, throws) and nocks my 3 front teeth out...

cycling is for me :P
Football, Tennis, Cricket, Basketball (Sorta) Golf.

I also Ride my bike (Well...its only to college and back, but its still riding )
pussies
Lot of people into cycling here, glad to see it's finally coming through as a new big sport, even if its just for fun.
i started to go to the gym recently. since i'm a bit on the skinny side. Its actually good fun when you get into it, Still feeling a bit embarrassed at my mates lifting 20KG more than me though.

The "What Sports Do You Do?" Thread.
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG