The online racing simulator
Live for Speed - My Direction
(8 posts, started )
Well, people were asking for something different than dnb, so i opened my punk folder, randomly clicked on album, which was Sum41, and chosed this song. With this song came out the name of this vid too. I didn't spent much time @ editing so, its not how i usually do i guess...Thanks to: AndrewS, Feat and Aro for some twinning with me. Anyway, hope you like it at least abit and HQ soon.

Youtube
HQ
Drifting just works better with DnB IMHO.
Came out okay, far from Side by Side and Still Alive but solid work
Farly bland color curves, but that look is a nice change a pace... Other than that it was a pretty good generic drifting video.
Quote from morpha :Drifting just works better with DnB IMHO.
Came out okay, far from Side by Side and Still Alive but solid work

I highly disagree, watching this reminds me of the old drift videos by Bosse and Kamkor, which were way better than more recent videos (past year or 2) that people seem to praise.
Quote from PMD9409 :I highly disagree, watching this reminds me of the old drift videos by Bosse and Kamkor, which were way better than more recent videos (past year or 2) that people seem to praise.

Better in what respect? Drifting? Editing? Choice of music?
Quote from morpha :Better in what respect? Drifting? Editing? Choice of music?

Drifting and editing if you asked me. I guess there are only so many different things you can do. I myself struggle to find new effects and ideas that are up to my level of editing. At the end of the day, we all have our own editing style, and after a while people start to notice it.
Quote from morpha :Better in what respect? Drifting? Editing? Choice of music?

Both drifting and editing. Most people think now that you have to saturate a movie with crazy editing, and ends up not showing the content of what is in the video (the drifting).
good video, both the edititing and the drifting (as far as I can judge that ) look really professional. I've never been a fan of drift videos in general but this one will definitely follow the few drift videos I like and go straight into my "LFS videos"-folder!

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG