The online racing simulator
Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Errrr pearcy races one irl so maybe he knows lol

I don't race one, my dad does. I think he underestimates how hard it is working with pixels, its hard to shade and create depth, like the little sdepods you can't create the edges because the pixels are too big to fade on such a small car/part.
My car.

BMW M3 E30 '86
| Bhp: 212 | Kg: 975 | Watts: 0 | Drive: RWD | Class 3 | Cr.23,820

I will tune it to about 450-500 hp, mayeb some exterior modifications but not much.
Quote from G!NhO :My car.

BMW M3 E30 '86
| Bhp: 212 | Kg: 975 | Watts: 0 | Drive: RWD | Class 3 | Cr.23,820

I will tune it to about 450-500 hp, mayeb some exterior modifications but not much.

You should tune it to 300 hp max atm? so u can enter the beginner races?
Oh ok after i get much money, i will tune it much more.

i only got 1,180 left, anyone know which part i could buy to get the most out of this amount of money?
Little update, started working on the back and added the roof scoop the the side pic.
Attached images
LotusMSEliseBmb-12.png
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Little update, started working on the back and added the roof scoop the the side pic.

Love ya!

PS: You've done this before, haven't you?
I can't shade to save my life, you can have a go when im finished with it if you like and shade it in.
Migz, approve my job app please.
Quote from G!NhO :Oh ok after i get much money, i will tune it much more.

I suggest you keep it until you get 100 skill, because that is the limit for beginner races.
Quote from Timdpr :I'll move my post across:

I've decided to give it a go. And I know the car is slow, but I had to get a Scirocco somehow!

Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI DSG '09

| Bhp: 273 | Kg: 1137 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 2 |

Peformance update.

I might have a go at doing something to the visuals soon. Or pay someone to do 'em for me Though I think I'll just do what I did with the Hyundai, a nice simple edit - I'm not one for bodykits etc.
Ok, im done with it, hope your happy with it BAMBO. Will cost you alot of money I have 2 one with new wheels and one with old ones, might be best to get someone to tidy it up and shade.

Just needs thing paint job and it will rock.

Attached images
LotusMSEliseBmb-13.png
LotusMSEliseBmb-14.png
The one i did needs all those niggly bits doing. go noob
Ahaha, there is a new car; a Smart fortwo!
how do i buy a car/get money on this thing ???

my username is el pibe

and i dont understand how to even start to play the game.... ==
Quote from Migz :BAHAHHAHAHAH
I approved his job today just cause you said it wouldnt be approved.

Thank you for the approval and for making my day with your pwnage.
Check out my wreck machine

Basically a stock golf with spoiler, rims, lowered, seats and some parts shaven off

No, I am not playing this game, so dont come shouting at me "You need to pay up!!!" I am just doing this for fun
Attached images
wreckmachine.jpg
Quote from Rappa Z :Thank you for the approval and for making my day with your pwnage.

Haha, thats alright
Migz will you approve mine please or tell me whats wrong with my profile.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Migz will you approve mine please or tell me whats wrong with my profile.

Add an extra blank post to the end of it and ill edit your posts so its correct

Edit: Will your hurry the **** up! You only have 18 minutes left to get your job accepted and collect your cash!
Done
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Done

DONE!
Your profile is correct now, all you have to do is edit the first post and add your age and a few other things.
Ill accept your job now too
Quote from Migz :BAHAHHAHAHAH
I approved his job today just cause you said it wouldnt be approved Haha.

Rappa Z you can collect your money today As long as you do it before midnight.

Today is Sunday. I thought Saturday was the only day to collect? If you missed on Saturday, you have to wait until the following week to start collecting.

I joined to see what it is all about the other day. I didn't go for all your typical ricer cars. I went for something classic and classy. And I whooped all of you except for Luke S and his FUGLY Celica in Circuit Race 8....

Datsun 240Z '69

|HP: 275 |Weight: 814 |Watts: 0 |Drivetrain: RWD |Class: 3 |

Looking through all the profiles, looks like I'm the only old guy there. I'm not posting the age to refrain from embarrassment
@mrodgers

It's changed to saturday AND sunday now
And dont worry about not posting your age =] Thats fine, i understand if you cant count that high anymore.
Quote from Migz :@mrodgers

It's changed to saturday AND sunday now
And dont worry about not posting your age =] Thats fine, i understand if you cant count that high anymore.

can u accept my job please ??????

Volkswagen Golf Mk2 GTi 16v '91

Bhp: 266 | Kg: 828 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 2 | Cr.22,590
Money - 1510 Cr.
Respect - 0
Job - Unemployed
Skill - Drag: 0 Circuit: 0

edit... u already did it... XD

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG