The online racing simulator
Purchased (i hope)
#27 - Migz
Hmm this is pretty awesome, i may get some monies in the bank account and buy it.

Oh and also, YEAHHHHH Play.com is based where i live, oh oh oh yeah suck it suck it suck it!

Oh also the house where the play.com owners live is insane! You can see it from my old school and it is absolutely HUGE! Its on the top of a hill as well so it must have an amazing view! It's not yet finished though.
lol, too much excited about business company...lol
Quote from Migz :
Oh and also, YEAHHHHH Play.com is based where i live, oh oh oh yeah suck it suck it suck it!

they deliver for free. TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!!
And if I live in Latvia, but not in UK, what's then? In Latvia cheapest new G25 sells for £160. If I want to buy this wheel from UK, but living in Latvia, how much they will charge for postage?
#31 - Jakg
Honestly don't know - Play don't have any P&P info in their checkout because P&P is free (to the UK) - I'd try dropping them an email and see what they say.
We should have got some sort of group discount from play for all the G25's we just brought!
Isn't £100 off enough

If you try to make an account it will show you what countries we do post to. Any on that list are free postage. We don't post to all of Europe but most countries we will.
Weird....you ship for example to tiny,tiny San Marino but dont to Czech republic and more examples like that:-(.
We don't ship anywhere, play.com ship stuff to places.
Just recieved my G25 this morning took about 3 working days to get here. The wheel feels good, alot of people have mentioned about the gear stick being clicky. Mine seems to not have a clicky sound when a gear change, but i can see why alot have mentioned that the gear stick feels plasticky and cheap. The box also came with rfactor CD but i can assume its just a demo and you still need to buy a activation code.
Quote from xlilsoldi3rx :Just recieved my G25 this morning took about 3 working days to get here. The wheel feels good, alot of people have mentioned about the gear stick being clicky. Mine seems to not have a clicky sound when a gear change, but i can see why alot have mentioned that the gear stick feels plasticky and cheap. The box also came with rfactor CD but i can assume its just a demo and you still need to buy a activation code.

Yes the shifter has been improved at newer wheels, mine isn't clicky at all either.
I have a problem or i assume it is, when i turn that knob looking thing so i can do sequential or H shifter i cant turn it all the way so i can use up and down. Although i probably wont use the up and down but i would like the option too. When i turn it about half way anti clockwise it just stops. Any1 else getting this?
Just press down the shifter and then turn the knob.

Also if you use H gate, press down the shifter and put it in 6th, that actually is the 7th gear or reverse.
Quote from G!NhO :Just press down the shifter and then turn the knob.

Also if you use H gate, press down the shifter and put it in 6th, that actually is the 7th gear or reverse.

Hey thanx for that lool was thinking mine was broken or something.. =) .. Still need to get use to slowing my car down and shifting down..
Yes thats the hardest part, but you will get used to it like me.
are they still availible at £100 does anybody know as mine has just packed up
warranty?
na too old, ive managed to burn the motors out lol
#45 - Jakg
Quote from james12s :na too old, ive managed to burn the motors out lol

To be honest - it's worth a shot...
lol well its in bits now lol
is it still available ? can i buy it for 99 ?
#48 - Jakg
Up again, but this time with a voucher code of "LOGG25"
Says it wont ship outside UK for this article?
I have ordered through them before.
Do i really need to go through somebody in UK then?
Oooo.... just ordered one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG