The online racing simulator
#1 - Jakg
Logitech G25 - £99.99 Delivered (Or Less) - Play.com - UK
Play.com currently have the Logitech G25 at £199.99, however if you use the code "GRID25" at the checkout it knocks £100 off bringing it down to £99.99!

If you use QuidCo, and are already logged into your account use this link to get a further 0.5% back, which knocks £0.49 off it bringing the overall cost to £99.50.

Link to the G25.

Some people are worried about buying the G25 with the G27 on the horizon - but frankly I can't see the G27 coming in any lower than £150, and the DF GT is barely £30 less than the G25...
Quote from Jakg :Play.com currently have the Logitech G25 at £199.99, however if you use the code "GRID25" at the checkout it knocks £100 off bringing it down to £99.99!

If you use QuidCo, and are already logged into your account use this link to get a further 0.5% back, which knocks £0.49 off it bringing the overall cost to £99.50.

Link to the G25.

Some people are worried about buying the G25 with the G27 on the horizon - but frankly I can't see the G27 coming in any lower than £150, and the DF GT is barely £30 less than the G25...

:wow: And just when i got the money to buy it should i?
Yes. Yes you should.
aww crap, id love to buy but i have no money now
offer ends on monday...
Just bought one for myself as an upgrade from my old Momo FF.

I work at Play and we only have about 200 in stock and whichever comes first - Monday or 200 sold the price will be back to normal...
#7 - Jakg
Serious question - How do you work for Play if you live in Cambridge?
Play.com are Jersey based, as in the physical location of the webserver, but whois lists a Cambridge address for the web admin, so presumably they have a Cambridge office.
Well answered

We also have a call centre in Belfast.

Not to mention more offices in England
#10 - Jakg
Aha, thanks!
#11 - Jakg
If anyones wanting one but having problems getting it because they live outside the UK, let me know, I may be able to help...
Its only 169.99 now so I can shave another 100 pounds and get it just for 69.99 or I am missing something?

Hi Jakg.....long time.
#13 - Jakg
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Its only 169.99 now so I can shave another 100 pounds and get it just for 69.99 or I am missing something?

Hi Jakg.....long time.

It was £199 about 30 minutes ago as I just bought one - Now when you enter the voucher code it just says "this voucher has expired"...

How odd.
crap....and I just persuaded myself to buy it. The 69.99 would be amazing deal. What a shame.
No G25 now
Strange, i will ask about this now and let you guys know. We might well have sold all stock and the offer is expiring.
#16 - Jakg
Still says "In Stock" when you take it to the checkout, though...
thanks Gizmo2k5.

Jakg if the deal would be right would you help me with the shipping to my country pls?
Just had a very quick word and they don't know why the retail price changed but it will go back up to £199.99, the voucher code should still work and make it £99.99 - i think that's as low as we are willing to give it away for!
Thanks for the quick info.99 is not that sweet but I may still change my decision.

Jakg,
how you could help me with the shipping exactly and how much it would cost?
PM me please.
#20 - Jakg
Quote from gizmo2k5 :Just had a very quick word and they don't know why the retail price changed but it will go back up to £199.99, the voucher code should still work and make it £99.99 - i think that's as low as we are willing to give it away for!

Voucher code still doesn't work, unfortunately...
Just bought it, ino i shudnt have since i just recently bought a driving force GT. Damn i spend 2 much but this offer was just too tempting, always wanted to know what a G25 feels like. Hope its well worth it.

Oh btw i just used the voucher moments ago like 5mins or so and it worked. Hope it works 4 u lot too
oh cock - I bought one off DABS for £125 a week ago !!
awesome wheel for realism, but its made me loads slower
I don't get paid till friday. So i'm gonna miss out
The voucher code does work.....sat here thinking about pressing confirm order.

It sure does work.....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG