The online racing simulator
n1Racing - 5 Years of LFS
(63 posts, started )
Sexy skin! Congrats on 5 years.
Grats guys, 5years (and counting (!)) is a very nice achievement. Those skins are marvelous.
Quote from traxxion : Who did the design?

Silvo did
Grats n1 and good luck for the next 5 years Very nice skin indeed.
Congrats if i haven't said already but Nice skins
\o/

Congrats

Good luck in MoE this season too.
Very nice
Happy birthday guys
#35 - Eiw
nordic one! nice one!
Congrats guys! let's see another 5 years, Good luck in the future, see you in racing
gratualtion from my side to for 5 years of racing and the skin is looking realy nice and pro.
Congrats to your team! And I have to agree with the rest of the people, really nice skins...

I've been racing with some of you guys, and have to admit that you have some very good racers in your team.

Good luck in future.
\o/ Still going strong
Congrats!!!
Congratulations
grats guys & nice skin
Congrats! Nice skins too
Always a pleasure competing against you guys, and having you compete in the leagues I admin. Congrats on the five years, and here's to five more!
Gratz guys Sweet skins!
Yeah, gratz guys!
Loved racing for you a few years back, as you gave me my very first place in a team! Great to see you're still going strong
Great skin btw
What to say. Good team,great drivers nice package.
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by Bob Smith : spam
Woops. I only just discovered this thread. Not that I have raced for n1 this year (or last year ), I'm still part of n1. I talk more on IRC than I drive in LFS though. Oh well We'll have our 10th anniversary when S3 is out!

Quote from kalle :Congrats! Nice skins too

Holy shite, Kalle is alive!
Sorry to bump this thread but,
Is the team now dead? You missed the last few rounds of MoE, and haven't seen any of you driving online, guess its over now?
there has been no notice of the team closing.
Its just the usual dealio, motivation at an all-time low, since there isn't anything new in LFS.
n1 is alive until declared dead :P

n1Racing - 5 Years of LFS
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG