The online racing simulator
n1Racing - 5 Years of LFS
(63 posts, started )
#1 - J.s.S

Hello World (or at least LFS Forum)! We don't usually make a lot of fuzz about ourselves, but in our opinion 5th anniversary is worth a celebration. Some of you have propably never heard of us, so here's a very brief introduction.

NordicOne Racing was founded in July 2004 to promote clean and fair racing. Even though most of our current drivers are Finns (all the active ones), we've always been an international team. During these 5 years we've taken part in many leagues and events such as Endurance Cup, ESL, OWRL, OLFSL, LFS GT and most recently LFS Pro Series, IGTC and MoE. Back when our team founder Kalle was still active we arranged two season of UXRL (UFR & XFR Racing League). We've seen LFS evolve, members come and go and had some great battles on track.

Anyway, we though that an appropriate way to celebrate our 5 years in LFS would be to update our racing livery. From now on you can recognize us from our brand new skins.

We have always been a rather small and tightly knit team but we're always on the look for fresh blood to keep the team active and running. If you feel like you've got what it takes to compete on a high level in leagues such as MoE, IGTC, OWRL etc. feel free to contact us (preferably via #n1Racing @ gamesurge).

We would also like thank all of our former and current members for making n1Racing what it's been and what it is today. That's about all we had to say for now. See you on track!
Gongratulations for 5 years, the new racing livery looks very mint!
Good that there is a team almost full of flying fins

E: I reckon you guys organise some kind of birthday event? dont you?
Nice, grats.
5 years is wonderful! Grats and good luck in your future
5 years, astonishing!

And you're not closing yet? Even moar astonishing!
Gratz 'n live long! And also great new skins.
Grats, nice new livrery(although I loved the last one with the mountains).

Well, indeed, 5 years is huge, this should put you as one of the oldest team here
happy birthday n1 and i must say that is a sweet skin
hope to see you on track
Reilua meininkiä
:drink:
The first thing I thought: "NO, not another team closing!", but then, I was happy to read that you didnt

Congrats with 5 years! Continue to go strong

The skins is just... amazing! I love them!
Wow, 5 years and u still here, respect . Wish u more 5 years and more.

Btw, skins are just outstanding .
Respect 5 years and still strong as ever
Nice cooked up livery there, superb.

Keep it going n1
Congratz on the 5 years. This is the first time i have really heard anything about yous but yous sound like a great team
NiceOne!
Friends since the very beginning of our team.. I remember some friendly team battles back in the very early S2 days!
Great to see you guys are still going strong, and my oh my what a fantastic new livery!! Who did the design?

Anyway, happy birthday guys! See you around
I wish we had that nice of skins. Grats!
n1, n1. And nice skin- design as well. Congratulations from TDRT.
gratz, glad to hear some positive news...
congratulations dear mates of me
ftr. beautiful skin, pure beauty
Oh Man! So Sexy skin!!!!!!

Congratulations about 5 years celebration and good luck for the future!

GO FINLAND!

EDIT: Skin is really ummm...well...how much time it took to make it ready?
Happy birthday n1r!
#23 - chaa
grats
Happy Birthday guys!
Congrats guys, 5 years is definately something worth celebrating.

Nice skin as well.

(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG