The online racing simulator
Apparently it's not Xbox compatible since Codemasters only mention the already existing wheels for the Xbox version. Oh well.
I don't think you'd really notice the leds when your monitor is a bit further and higher than your wheel.
I'd think about picking up just the G27 wheel if I can, but my next piece of hardware is definitely going to be some CST pedals. The G25's are nice but CST is in another league. The G25 wheel I have now works fine for me, no need to upgrade any time soon.
I wont consider upgrading unless the FFB has been improved, but as of now, i cant justify trading in my (albeit it, shifter-less) G25 just for a shinier one with a couple of LEDS.
those pictures are old, and look photoshopped...
+ I'm prety sure they won't make the same wheel with some fancy buttons and a LED thingy?
also the shifter doesnt have a switch from sequential to h shift...i think theyre fake logitech wouldnt do tht its worse than the g25
I am still doubting the authenticity of those photos.

I have been speaking with Logitech over the last few months with regards to this information and nothing has been publically released. I'm not sure what has been told to GTPlanet about their authenticity.

As ferrarifan777 said, it would be a disapointment for logitech to remove the functionality of a Sequential shifter (which mind you felt stronger than the H shifter)
Quote from bunder9999 :those pictures are old, and look photoshopped...

You tell 'em. No fooling us Canucks.
Quote from UncleBenny :I'd think about picking up just the G27 wheel if I can, but my next piece of hardware is definitely going to be some CST pedals. The G25's are nice but CST is in another league. The G25 wheel I have now works fine for me, no need to upgrade any time soon.

Good Lord..here....this is what yah want ecci (extreme competition controls INC)

Google is your friend, look them up.
Nicest looking Cockpit in LFS, belongs to a Canadian, Eldorado27.

Google is your friend.
Or look under, POST YOUR .....COCKPIT
(p.s. Quit searching everything Jackson...it's slowing the net)
Quote from AtomAnt :Nicest looking Cockpit in LFS, belongs to a Canadian, Eldorado27.

Google is your friend.
Or look under, POST YOUR .....COCKPIT
(p.s. Quit searching everything Jackson...it's slowing the net)

Any why did you have to make 3 posts in 11 minutes?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Any why did you have to make 3 posts in 11 minutes?

hoping for someone to care?

well im interested in the g27, IF, they make one. And if its better then the g25.. if not then im sticking with what i have..
The lights are pretty useless IMO. It would be cool to show off to your friends/girlfriends/roommates/family/dog/etc who dont really have any idea of what sim racing is (my roommate was impressed by my G25 by itself as plain as it looks to me). However, if the force feedback is improved from the G25 I will definity try to fork out some money for that. But besides thatt I think I'll pass. I can probably guess it'll be more expensive than the G25 if this thing is actually real
i don't see it on their website... i'm still calling fake on this... why would logitech remove the sequential shifter and add more buttons to the wheel... it makes the wheel look fugly.
Quote from bunder9999 :i don't see it on their website... i'm still calling fake on this... why would logitech remove the sequential shifter and add more buttons to the wheel... it makes the wheel look fugly.

It gets around the problem of the wheel having too little buttons near your thumbs. Think of another shape that would look good? Square? Nah - Circles would look crap too.

I think it looks good, hopefully there are some internal goodies too, a G25 with a few more buttons on and some lights definately isn't worth splashing out on - unless they do a G25 - G27 trade up deal. (Trade in your G25, get a G27 for £50 or so)

EDIT:

http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/1809/g27.png
http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/1809/g27_3.png
http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/1809/g27_2.png
http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/1809/g27_4.png
Only buttons changed? Or also something like better quality (better build qualty) and better force feedback?

Because I wont buy a same wheel with only some more buttons.
(i dont really care about them 4 extra buttons tbh)
Goes to show, the G25 already is good enough, there isn't much to improve when it's already perfect. Apart from the Shifter, that is. Though, the shifter looks exactly the same aswell.
Quote from Stiggie :Goes to show, the G25 already is good enough, there isn't much to improve when it's already perfect. Apart from the Shifter, that is. Though, the shifter looks exactly the same aswell.

the FFB can be much more accurate, close, smooth and faster.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG