The online racing simulator
@ Gegry1992

Team 4 ;-)

Lets talk about the cars tomorrow....
Damnit I just remembered that I have a driving lesson at 4pm tomorrow (5pm CET) so I'll only be able to be there for the first hour. If someone wants to be my reserve then go ahead.
Well, Team 3 is playing the first Match then
Is it still possible to join?
I think that is, in team 3, because Jon606 left and theres free spot
Quote from EliteAti :I think that is, in team 3, because Jon606 left and theres free spot

Oi!
If Kris wants to be my reserve so he can take over when I leave, then I'm happy for him to do that.
Someone can take my place if they want, won't be able to make it, really sorry
Where can I download the skins?
RB4
XRT

The event is starting now...
Thank you guys for making it possible to play a nice and funny Football game again!

We had 2 Teams with 6 players on each side at the beginning.

Some guys left due to connection problems (lag) and then we played the 2nd
halftime with only 5 players on each side.

Final result was 10:6 (Team4 / Team 1)

The participants

1st halftime

2nd halftime
And we played the second half in the Kyoto 500 server, if anyone wants to know that.
Indeed.

This will be mentioned in the movie as well.

Give me a few days to create a funny movie.

In the meantime you might take a look to my playlist @ Youtube
There are some funny movies

http://www.youtube.com/user/IamKoyote
Quote from khoianh94 :And we played the second half in the Kyoto 500 server, if anyone wants to know that.

And the server refused me to connect during 15 minutes or so if anyone wants to know that
and i was half hour late and i scored the winner if anyone wants to know that
Hello guys!

I made a movie of the game.

As mentioned in the beginning of the movie the quality is not that good because of lags.

In addition to this the quality has decreased while uploading it to lfsmovies.com

Even if this movie is not that good as suspected i hope you like it.

http://www.lfsmovies.com/videos/111/lfs-football

The next sportive event is in preparation already...more details at a later time.
So sorry about not showing i know tad late to appologize sorry team 3. The entire thing just slipped my mind.
I would be the only one who does not stand on the ground in the team introduction at 1:04...

But I was #6...
i wanna join
only bad thing, the ball can steer you know, the the driver who is the ball have to not move.
One thing you can do is have a setup that's uber low so the tires doesn't touch the ground
Quote from aroX123 :i wanna join
only bad thing, the ball can steer you know, the the driver who is the ball have to not move.
One thing you can do is have a setup that's uber low so the tires doesn't touch the ground

28th of June AROX!
Your a month late.
Does somebody have an football Insim App? Giving Points etc. ingame? Is there an app for that?

Greetings,
Xcite | Fireball
DaMn! I forgot about this . How was it?
:bump:

Any chance you can post the layout we used in this event?
i wantz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG