The online racing simulator
Quote from amp88 :Whoever that guy is who just tried to serve that penalty is very 'special'.

He's probably even more confused now as I tried to explain it to him in Spanish...
Quote from oldnavy :LOL at live reeplay feature That requies a lot of work to have that feature, but i like broadcast atm Good work and no lag thats realy not expected for me.

GO GO GO Dan!

It's quite a challenge at 3 fps
"Here's is Aaron Shearer. He's 15 from Scotland. He's 15 years old...I said that already...and he's from Scotland."

^ Hehe.

"Hello and welcome to the redundancy department, the department of redundancy. Hello."

Passo, if you're using LFSTimes you can use the timestamped messages to work out the last yellow flag period.
Where is clockwork members?
Quote from J@tko :He's probably even more confused now as I tried to explain it to him in Spanish...

Made me laugh

And yeah, the guy that just took the penalty should read the rules about pitting - better late than never! :P

As for the stream, it is perfect. No lag. Absolutely none. My internet connection isn't great and I'm running my laptop on a power-saving setting with loads of stuff open. And I am having absolutely no problems, it is really smooth and quite a nice quality.

Quote from G!NhO :Where is clockwork members?

All gone. Everyone seems to have been caught up in someone else's incedent. 2 in the first crash, then 1 in Chadwick and Diaz's incedent. Actually I might be wrong, but something like that.
Quote from oldnavy :LOL at live reeplay feature That requies a lot of work to have that feature...[...]

...maybe Scawen will pick up on that one for making future broadcasts more easy and more interesting to watch as well(?)
Please give feedback on the inlays and the replays. BTW, Niko crashed because "he pressed tab"
...maybe Scawen will pick up duty to fix barriers after T2?
And once again Niko failed.
Quote from J@tko :Please give feedback on the inlays and the replays. BTW, Niko crashed because "he pressed tab"

Would be nice if comentators would inform us about what is happening in track at that moment when they are waiting until reeplay will load and ect

btw: so cool voice by Jorgen Idk how to say that in english Its his forigner speling
You guys should describe how I was shot to the moon.
[spam]this is btw my 500th post in over 5 years...[/spam]

edit: amazing footage with that replay action right now...
Great show so far, guys.
Close racing!
damn i just got blank for 4 laps

intense racing!
You didint lied when you been saying that this is spectacle of a year. Amazing race guys
I just hope Scawen is watching this great display of different replay actions ...

edit: ...during live broadcast!
Quote from oldnavy :You didint lied when you been saying that this is spectacle of a year. Amazing race guys

thank you
Great Racing
Has there been a decision on the Honeycutt + 2 Core guys incident?
Quote from amp88 :Has there been a decision on the Honeycutt + 2 Core guys incident?

Still under review.

d
Nooooooo FM failure quit!?

or was it kasemier?
I don't understand how the FM guys could have got pit/tyre strategy so wrong. Deciding not to change R2 tyres after 100+ laps seems a bit odd even to me.
Go, Co.Re., Go!
Quote from amp88 :I don't understand how the FM guys could have got pit/tyre strategy so wrong. Deciding not to change R2 tyres after 100+ laps seems a bit odd even to me.

Yeah, that was a little... strange.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG