The online racing simulator
The 2009 Kyoto 500 -LIVE BROADCAST- on multibc

Powered by MultiBroadCast, the Live coverage of the 2009 Kyoto 500 will start on 27th of June at approximately 16:30 GMT on MBC streamserver 2.

The Green Flag will fall at 16:45 GMT

- Watch Live:

- On demand recording (non-indexed, rewind/ff not possible): ftp://213.251.134.180/2009.05.27-2-multiBC-Live-Saving.wmv (right click - save target as. You can watch it while it downloads.)

- Recording (Fully indexed): http://multibc.com/public_ftp/ ... -multiBC-2009Kyoto500.wmv

- Official Race Programme:Get it from FileFront, Get it from SendSpace

Wishing you the best possible viewing experince,
New Dimension Racing team
Today we are offering what I believe is an LFS world first: Instant replays! What with the long cautions we can sometimes expect, it's important to provide you with entertainmant the whole way, which is why we will be providing 'expert' analysis for every crash and controversy that takes place today.
That sounds very interesting Mister Passingham. I look forward to watching this very special show.

/stupidismlyweirdtalking

SHAWEEET instant replays ftw :P Wait nvm, rib fest downtown tomorow, not gunna be watching
Ribfest? I thought you were a racefan...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Today we are offering what I believe is an LFS world first: Instant replays! What with the long cautions we can sometimes expect, it's important to provide you with entertainmant the whole way, which is why we will be providing 'expert' analysis for every crash and controversy that takes place today.

Ouch ! We were waiting for that one since a very long time, so that's great news !
action replays of walls jumping out and hitting clockwork drivers
#7 - G!NhO
Yeah, i might be able to watch the last part of it.

How many hours will the race be?
depend how many times the walls jump out
With a normal amount of cautions I would estimate between 3 and 3.5 hours.
And the OFFICIAL SOUVENIR PROGRAMME IS ON SALE NOW ! (well, you can download it for free, but feel free to pretend to pay)

40 pages of information for digestion for racers and fans alike !

Get it from FileFront

Get it from SendSpace

And remember, watch the Greatest Spectacle in LFS in about 4 hours !

Please forgive any errors you see, I've been up since my power came back on working on this trying to finish it. I hope you enjoy it.

d
For those who wanne see some more FO8 action, I'll start the LFSCART Round 1 broadcast on ndrTV at 1500UTC
just hope this is being recorded so i can watch it after

goodluck to everyone racing!
It will be recorded
Stream offline?
no stream whatsoever...
Quote from DevilDare :Stream offline?

There's currently ~40 mins to wait, so yeah.
Yeah, 30 mins guys!
Ahhhhh

/facepalm

Sorry
correct me if I'm wrong but 16:30 gmt was 25min ago right?

If it was about mixing up timezones, why not posting utc instead, so everyone can look up their correct time in LFS...
Quote from rediske :correct me if i'm wrong but 16:30 gmt was 25min ago right?

If it was about mixing up timezones, why not posting umt instead, so everyone can look up their correct time in lfs...

utc = gmt

1630 gmt = 1730 bst = 1830 cet
Yeah, it should be UTC.
This old chesnut never gets old

I honestly think we should rename UTC to LFS time, for the LFS forums and for the LFS client.
Times now:

UTC = 16:02

GMT = 16:02

BST = 17:02

CET = 18:02

-
(rediske) DELETED by rediske
Quote from rediske :wrong! I have my windows set to gmt+1 (which means, germany Berlin, Paris, etc) and it's 1800h here now...

No. You're GMT+2.
ok, got it... post deleted, my mistake...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG