The online racing simulator
Logitech Momo Force Problems and Questions
I own a Logitech Momo Force(The black one 250 degress lock2lock)and i just formated my pc.so i downloaded lfs,installed logitech profiler,but it says that it couldnt find any devices.inside lfs i can use my steering wheel,but without ff.I run the wizard which finds and configures the device.I could find my device,but when i got where you test it,nothing worked.Note that my steering wheel used to work before ok,without problems.At the front of my steering wheel,there is only one led lighting.Do i need to install some drivers or anything??Some help

One more thing is:can i change my steering wheel lock2lock degrees from 250 to 720??I know i must do some mods,but what exactly??
(Sorry for my english! )
bump,no answer???
thanks a lot guys!!!almost 100 views and no answer!!
BRAVO!
#4 - wild
I'd suggest trying to find an older version of Logitech Profiler and see if that does the trick.

As for the 1 light I'm not entirely sure about that since I've got a G25. Good luck
#5 - RiGun
Did you have your wheel plugged to the USB and AC when you installed the profiler? if not try to uninstall it and reinstall the profiler again with the wheel connected, also try to use another USB port to check if that's the root of your problem.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG