The online racing simulator
Microsoft announces Windows 7 prices
(75 posts, started )
You sir, you can stick your MAC up your bum hole.

They are all just computers and there is no need for you to tell us your pc is the best, because we all know that you just like to stick out so you bought a MAC and tell everybody how good you are with your MAC so now go and make love to your MAC because it is so good it even has feelings and an anus to put your wiener in.
Quote from G!NhO :You sir, you can stick your MAC up your bum hole.

They are all just computers and there is no need for you to tell us your pc is the best, because we all know that you just like to stick out so you bought a MAC and tell everybody how good you are with your MAC so now go and make love to your MAC because it is so good it even has feelings and an anus to put your wiener in.

You're such a retard. Did you ever make any sense?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How does it sound sketchy? It's the same type of upgrade that Windows 7 is, yet Windows 7 costs 5 times more.

That sounds so very great. Microsoft releases a "code cleanup" and charges 150$, but Apple does the same and charges 30$ and Apple is doing it wrong?

Looks like you need to go burn some money if you think that what Microsoft is doing is fine.

Win7 is a new OS.. It has the same amount of changes from Vista as what 2000 vs Xp has... $30 for a Mac service pack? Service packs for Windows are free..

$150 is cheap compared to Macs that cost £2000... You get £600 of hardware and £1400 for the OS that is based on a free Os (Darwin) with a shiny shell?...
Plus no games?... Then upgrades? After 2 years u spend £50 upgrading your PC.... You have to buy a completely new Mac and pay 4x the price of what its worth again just to upgrade like Pc's...

OSX is 9x the price of Win7 lol.... Say over 10 years?... Win7 has still cost me only £150... OSX?... £7000 if you upgrade every 2 years... Thats just The OS price too....
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No. The iPhone updates are free.

The iPod Touch ones are but only because of different licencing agreements. The iPod Touch ones can't be free as there's some sort of laws (to my understanding) that prohibits Apple from releasing free updates to the iPods (and the iMac's if you remember the Wireless-N upgrade) without killing the Applecare warranty. The iPhone ones can be released for free as the iPhone has a "subscription based" licencing agreement to the software (due to the AT&T or other carrier agreements).

So you expect Apple to be able to build a digital compass in software, when it needs hardware to do it. That makes perfect sense.

Ive updated my ipod touch and its been free, never payed for any updates to it
where is the torrent option
People still reacting to Dusty's posts
Having a Mac used to mean something; some software ran better on it. These days, can anyone who owns a MacBook air actually look me straight in the eye and tell me it's worth the money? Can't put DVD's in it, can't plug ethernet cables in, crappy disk-space, it has poor performance for the buck, overheats... one USB port (really?) and it costs a lot more than a similar-spec windows-based laptop, more than twice the amount actually.

It's just superficial rubbish. Macs aren't better than PC's anymore, and PC's aren't better than Macs. They just appeal to different target audiences, and use different brand strategies; enjoy your marketing.
That's because Macbook Air's suck.

They are really useless. Macbook or Macbook Pro's are where stuff become useful.

(BTW, you can plug in ethernet cables, and put DVD's in to a Macbook Air, it just requires a USB hub and an Apple USB Superdrive and an Apple USB Ethernet adapter. )

And people saying Windows 7 is a "New OS"... You're talking out your arse. It's Vista with a few performance tweaks and a bit of a new GUI so they can lure in some more sales. 1400£ for OSX? Who is scamming you. I'm pretty sure I've paid only the 1 copy of OSX (120$ CDN). So either you fail at math, or have been getting scammed hard paying 7000£ for upgrading OSX every 2 years.

About the iPod Touch. Sure you can upgrade "for free". I was talking about doing things the legal way.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's because Macbook Air's suck.

Thy are really useless. Macbook or Macbook Pro's are where stuff become useful.

(BTW, you can plug in ethernet cables, and put DVD's in to a Macbook Air, it just requires a USB hub and an Apple USB Superdrive and an Apple USB Ethernet adapter. )

And people saying Windows 7 is a "New OS"... You're talking out your arse. It's Vista with a few performance tweaks and a bit of a new GUI so they can lure in some more sales. 1400£ for OSX? Who is scamming you. I'm pretty sure I've paid only the 1 copy of OSX (120$ CDN). So either you fail at math, or have been getting scammed hard paying 7000£ for upgrading OSX every 2 years.

About the iPod Touch. Sure you can upgrade "for free". I was talking about doing things the legal way.

If Mac's are so l337 tho then why is Mac Air's not liek 7*better than Pc's? Cant really be if u need lots o extra crap to play DVD's or networking....

You are the bigget MAc troll on the site.... Are u a little pissed ur friends 1/4 price PC plays games at top fps much better than ur superior mac??...... LOL
How much does a Mac cost without an OS? A Mac without the $1400 OS included tag?....... My PC cost £400 without an OS with 4GB ram or £525 if i get a XEON L337 chip......... Same Mac with same EXACT specs are 4X the price.... or 4x the price with OSX lol.... So £1600 in Canada cos o OSX...lol... i mean LOL!!!!..... this site cant convey the amount of LOLs i do to Mac "Fanboy" users....

I cant LOL loud enough cos o th rip off u have paid for ur crap 1970's OS with a shiny skin.... Try telling all ur mates OSX is better when they are playing Crysis or GTA without an emulator at 10x the fps of a Mac hehe...

Linux makes my PC better than Mac and its free hahaha, and its a pure Unix based OS (Like OSX) without developer lockin crap.....

Then the IPhone... Same design properties as OSX....

You need a hack to use it to its full potential tho....LOOoooL.....

Just like Mac's needs Windows to work to there full potential....,..

Epic Fail....

Macs are better lol, mkay.... U spend all ur money on a £2500 word processor Mac while i buy a top gaming PC that will do everything needed and take my family to Florida for a fortnight holiday with th change i saved instead o buying a Mac....

LOL.....

My Xeon PC was £525... Ur Xeon PC with OSX was £2500...... Who got ripped off now?....

The best always comes out on top.... Thats why Macs only make up 10% of computer sales.... 10 years at 10%.... whos better?....

Do the math and prove ur not a retard.... Or come out with "buts" and excuses and prove u are....
My PC which would run rings around your mac cost me about £900 (for all the parts that have ever been in it) and i don't need to pay for my os until july because then microsoft will sell it to me for £50. when the RRP is £150. And windows service packs are free
Quote from dawesdust_12 :....

sorry for this , but there. u got the award for the douche of the year.

'' oh yeah, look at me i dont do illegal stuff '' bla,bla,bla

u dont need to jailbreak your itouch to get the upgrades, SINCE THEY ARE FREE. even my ipod nano ( the one with horizontal screenie) has updates for free. and i kept everything legal.... except the bit with the songs but who cares....

but also, who cares if your mac is better than a pc ?
no, your mac does not make your epenis bigger, it makes it smaller.
#37 - MR_B
Give it a good year first, make sure it works. I'm still happily living with XP. It does everything I could possibly want, and I have absolutely 0 desire to have transulcent boarders/windows/pants.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :

I did do it the legal way, through itunes and it has been for free.
i'm still on 98 SE and love it. I don't have any problems and it's easy to use and runs everything I will ever need.
Quote from trebor901 :I did do it the legal way, through itunes and it has been for free.

Are you sure you're still speaking about the same thing? I'm talking about like 1.0 to 2.0 or 2.0 to 3.0 updates, not minor updates.

Also, Foilpact and El Pibe, I'm not gonna bother replying because I don't want to spend 6 years trying to decipher what you said. Try speaking some real, properly formatted English and I'll give it a shot. It's not worth my effort to try to point out the flaws in your points if you're too lazy to properly type. Mostly as my points would go over your heads.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Are you sure you're still speaking about the same thing? I'm talking about like 1.0 to 2.0 or 2.0 to 3.0 updates, not minor updates.

Also, Foilpact and El Pibe, I'm not gonna bother replying because I don't want to spend 6 years trying to decipher what you said. Try speaking some real, properly formatted English and I'll give it a shot. It's not worth my effort to try to point out the flaws in your points if you're too lazy to properly type. Mostly as my points would go over your heads.

i got the 3.0 update free legally...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Are you sure you're still speaking about the same thing? I'm talking about like 1.0 to 2.0 or 2.0 to 3.0 updates, not minor updates.

Haha, Its written in plain internet English... Now your picking flaws with grammar because you have nothing to retort with against my stated points.... Typical fanboy strop lol...

A simple question then.... What will your many times more expensive Mac word processor do that a top gaming PC will not?..... Excluding features added with hacks and emulators of course...
Internet English... That is quite possibly the most hilarious thing ever. Sure there's "American English" (where there's no u letter ) and "British/Canadian/Australian English (Hurrah! We have a u letter! ). That shows magnitudes about your intellect.

I can do everything your gaming PC can do, as well as run a decent operating system (OSX). Your move dimwit.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Internet English... That is quite possibly the most hilarious thing ever. Sure there's "American English" (where there's no u letter ) and "British/Canadian/Australian English (Hurrah! We have a u letter! ). That shows magnitudes about your intellect.

I can do everything your gaming PC can do, as well as run a decent operating system (OSX). Your move dimwit.

Dimwit lol, Still picking Grammar faults too... U never used the internet before? Are u 13 years old and have police officer parents?.. U seem to have a kind of sheltered outlook....

Can u play Crysis, LFS or GTA in OSX without emulation?.. Last time i looked OSX doesnt support PE EXE files... Upgrade to any hardware on the market? 4x the cost with same hardware just for OSX?...

OSX only started supporting Multi CPU systems a few years ago... NT supported it from the start in 1993... So from a technical point of view the core of OSX is about as advanced as NT 3.51 from 1993...

Decent OS lol... Is that why almost all computers sold run Windows?.. Macs still only make up 10% sales, like they have done for the last 10 years... If they are so much better then why does nobody really buy them?... Statistics say Macs arent really that good, otherwise they would have a much bigger market share...
I dont care really tho...

Macs are better at some things, PCs at others...

Id probably have a Mac if it wasnt so stupidly overpriced for average hardware....

Id rather have a PC that supports everything out there and is priced at the cost of the hardware... Not 4x as expensive just for a badge and OSX....
Quote from Foilpact :Dimwit lol, Still picking Grammar faults too... U never used the internet before? Are u 13 years old and have police officer parents?.. U seem to have a kind of sheltered outlook....

Can u play Crysis, LFS or GTA in OSX without emulation?.. Last time i looked OSX doesnt support PE EXE files... Upgrade to any hardware on the market? 4x the cost with same hardware just for OSX?...

OSX only started supporting Multi CPU systems a few years ago... NT supported it from the start in 1993... So from a technical point of view the core of OSX is about as advanced as NT 3.51 from 1993...

Decent OS lol... Is that why almost all computers sold run Windows?.. Macs still only make up 10% sales, like they have done for the last 10 years... If they are so much better then why does nobody really buy them?... Statistics say Macs arent really that good, otherwise they would have a much bigger market share...

Actually... the Apple series of OS's from Apple has supported Multi-CPU machines from OS9. Your point is pretty dumb if you're using the support of multi-CPU's as how advanced an operating system is.

I am waiting for you to provide some concrete facts that OSX isn't as good but all you're providing is numbers that are meaningless and a "fact" that holds absolutely no weight.

Your English is still appalling, I actually died a bit from reading that.
You need to change your approache Dustin, most of us here dont give a fvck about MACs so dont try to convince us...
Dustin, Relax don't do it.

(Was the English ok?)

you might suck
Running Linux, and I don't give a shit, they can screw emselves, bastards

Although a bit confused, if no browser is bundled, how are ya gonna get on internet to download one if.. there's no browser to begin with?
#50 - SamH
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I pay 30$ to upgrade to a new OS

Damn!

Is there ANYTHING that Mac sell, that they don't charge 10x as much as it's worth??

Microsoft announces Windows 7 prices
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG