The online racing simulator
Logitech G 25 problem
(13 posts, started )
Logitech G 25 problem
okay, so i have had my g 25 since x-mas, and since then, it has worked fine, until yesterday. now, the throttle always stays on 1 place, the throttle pedal brakes, as in, stop the car, and brake pedal does nothing at all. i've unplugged and replugged it and that did nothing. i re-extracted LFS S2 Z, but that didn't work. the logitech profiler gets every command perfectly, but LFS doesn't. I NEED F*CKING HELP!!!
you need to relax

i think your pedals are combined. check that you have turned it off
Yeah probably combined throttle not working right.
you guys sure thats what it is? i'll check it out.
Have you tried re-setting the axes in the options menu? It sounds like your brake pedal has been assigned as throttle, and when the throttle is unassigned it stays on Would seem logical to try as a first step anyway If you have any other controllers plugged in, you should plug them out also.
Also, check the wire coming out of the rear of the pedal unit. Someone else here had that crushed against the wall and it scrambled the foot pedal signals.
we wont f*cking help you if you type like that!!
#8 - Coxis
check your axis and see if they are assigned to the right pedal.
Quote from hazaky :we wont f*cking help you if you type like that!!

Okk calm down, he only used it a bit to show us that it's annoying. :sadbanana
Quote from hazaky :we wont f*cking help you if you type like that!!

don't get me wrong, i do have a dirty mouth, but, didn't YOU just type like me? but i do apologize everybody for the, uh, rather, "crude" language i used. and thanx for all your help!! the problem is fixed!
Good you fixed it. So what was the problem?
i hadn't calibrated my axises or axes or however you say that correctly.

Logitech G 25 problem
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG