The online racing simulator
Post your iPod touch Themes (jailbroken)
(33 posts, started )

Poll : Jailbreak or Stock

Jailbroken
Stock iPod
Just got the thought of making a random off-topic thread.
Post your ipod touch themes.
Template for posting below.

iPod:
Theme:
Pic 1:
Pic 2:
Pic 3:
Pic 4:
Pic 5:
Tweaks/Mods:

My theme can be an example

iPod: iPod touch 2g 16gb (2.2.1) jailbroken
Theme: Windows 7 Mobile available in Cydia
Pic 1: Lockscreen
Pic 2:Charging Screen
Pic 3:SpringBoard
Pic 4:SBSettings
Pic 5:Music Player

Tweaks/Mods:
Five icon SpringBoard
Five icon dock
SBSettings

Note: To get all of my Tweaks/Mods i have on my iPod, you need Cydia and the Big Boss & Planet iPhone Source Pack
Attached images
IMG_0001.png
IMG_0003.png
IMG_0002.png
IMG_0004.png
IMG_0005.png
pretty nice i use glasskart but i just JB my 3.0 firmware so ill post it tommorrow
Well, i had iPod Touch once - cool little thingy, i guess that iPhone is much cooler. Anyways, that windows stuff (windows explorer icon on safari, windows 7 lgo screen) ... windows + mac = fail.
Im waiting on how to jailbreak 3.0.
#6 - Migz
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :already did JB my 3.0 itouch 2g some apps work some dont cydia is kinda buggy but works for now winterboard also works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... &feature=channel_page

I installed Winterboard then uninstalled it and my ipod bricked itself, it took 4 restores before ti started working again.

Also im going to find a new theme today as the one i currently have im not that happy with, i shall post my new one later.
#7 - CSU1
...I had a go at just about every theme and app and came to the conclusion that the deffault theme works best for me.

The only apps I have installed are
nmap,
rDesktop,
a couple of safari plugins,
stumbler plus
PSX for iphone
iFile
docs
terminal

Imo, all the bell's & whistles stuff like sliders, themes and live backgrounds use too much battery...

My only annoyance with the whole thing is that cydia is great on ways but so too is icy,

Cydia is full of content and looks nice but waaaay too slow.

Icy, plain and boring but fast
#8 - Migz
Does PSX work fine for you? I cant find any games at all that run smooth on it :/
Can we please keep this on topic
iPod: iPhone 3G (8GB) 2.2.1 Jailbroken
Theme: Bluebird

Pics attached

Tweaks/Mods:
Safari Download (for music)
Extended Preferences
GriP
Five icon SpringBoard
Five icon dock
SBSettings
Attached images
lock.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
NFSU is fun but to easy and iShift is to hard

btw nice theme
Quote from 1337sause :...

That theme is ****ing disgusting looking. Like vomit onto a theme.

Wait, it's supposed to resemble windows, that makes sense.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That theme is ****ing disgusting looking. Like vomit onto a theme.

Wait, it's supposed to resemble windows, that makes sense.

Calm down, its a window theme.
yeah i know, windows on an apple product, but its my style.
i also have an Umbrella Corp theme
Well, no offence.

Your style is shit.
#15 - Migz
Oh come on, to each his own....

And for some reason i havent acctually managed to find any themes which work on my ipod with the new update.
So i found some screenies of the theme i had before my last one, i rather liked this theme, i just found it a bit fiddly to use sometimes.
The theme i had on was an iNav theme... was meant to look like this...

But i went through and customized it for myself, replaced all the icons, made a few background changes, and used a different media player skin...

I never acctually finished customizing this theme though, i posted these screenies up on the ipod touch fans forum and got some interest in it, so i said id finish it and i never did .

I was meant to change the background to a darker one which i tested

But never acctually implemented. I was also meant to add text under each apps icon, and also create a Safari theme to go with the dark nature of things.

Shame i never finished it, it couldl've looked rather good.
Attached images
Picture 001.png
Picture 002.png
Picture 003.png
IMG_0007.PNG
IMG_0011.PNG
IMG_0012.PNG
IMG_0013.PNG
IMG_0014.PNG
IMG_0015.PNG
IMG_0017.PNG
IMG_0018.PNG
IMG_0020.PNG
I had iNav on for about 10 minuets, it didn't look like an iPhone that I loved so I took it off. The damn theme takes like an hour to set up too :thumbsdow
#17 - Migz
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I had iNav on for about 10 minuets, it didn't look like an iPhone that I loved so I took it off. The damn theme takes like an hour to set up too :thumbsdow

Yeah it does take a while to set up, i mainly left it on because iNav themes are so different from the normal themes.
I like my iPod the way it is so im not gonna bother getting iNav
#19 - Migz
Quote from 1337sause :I like my iPod the way it is so im not gonna bother getting iNav

I never asked you to get iNav, i simply did what the thread title told me to do, i posted my ipod touch theme (be it an old one that i dont use anymore but it was still an ipod touch theme).
#20 - DeKo
Quote from Migz :I never asked you to get iNav, i simply did what the thread title told me to do, i posted my ipod touch theme (be it an old one that i dont use anymore but it was still an ipod touch theme).

why the aggression? he simply posted his opinion which was that he wasnt going to use it, no need to get really touchy.
#21 - Migz
Quote from DeKo :why the aggression? he simply posted his opinion which was that he wasnt going to use it, no need to get really touchy.

No he was being remtarded.
Also there was no agression in my post nor was i being touchy.
I never said he should use iNav, i never said anyone should use iNav, i simply posted the theme i used to use, and he replies as if i asked him to change to iNav. He didn't say anything like that about the other theme that was posted.
I was stating the fact im not using it and as a metter in fact the post before mine you said something regarding iNav
i haz mobilepod springnav

#24 - DeKo
Quote from Migz :No he was being remtarded.
Also there was no agression in my post nor was i being touchy.
I never said he should use iNav, i never said anyone should use iNav, i simply posted the theme i used to use, and he replies as if i asked him to change to iNav. He didn't say anything like that about the other theme that was posted.

I like my iphone stock, and thus i wont use iNav. Does that make me retarded awell?

Quote from Migz :and he replies as if i asked him to change to iNav. He didn't say anything like that about the other theme that was posted.

So why did you get offended? He didnt reply as if you asked him to change, he simply said he didnt fancy using it. Remember, also, who started the thread
Its interesting, i have never seen these springboard mods like iNav and Mobile Pod. All i have seen is 5 icon springboard

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG