The online racing simulator
gcse ocr resistant materials
(394 posts, started )
Quote from dadge :speaking from experience? infact, it's the anti-shout mod on this forum. which was added by a human. another well thought out post trom the tristan.

Even though I like the occasional tristan bashing as much as anyone else, you're overdoing it to an extent that makes you appear rather foolish to be honest. You look like you want to contradict him just for the sake of it rather than actually comprehensively reading what he posts...
Of course it was added by a human. In fact, the whole forum software was written by a human, much like pretty much any piece of code, as computers tend to not program themselves (neural networks excluded).
Still, the computer, or rather that program or mod does something automatically that shouldn't actually be an issue: preventing retards from posting in full caps. So I have to declare Mister Cliffe the winner in this small argument.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Even though I like the occasional tristan bashing as much as anyone else, you're overdoing it to an extent that makes you appear rather foolish to be honest. You look like you want to contradict him just for the sake of it rather than actually comprehensively reading what he posts...
Of course it was added by a human. In fact, the whole forum software was written by a human, much like pretty much any piece of code, as computers tend to not program themselves (neural networks excluded).
Still, the computer, or rather that program or mod does something automatically that shouldn't actually be an issue: preventing retards from posting in full caps. So I have to declare Mister Cliffe the winner in this small argument.

do i have to post the rules of the internet... You can't winrar an argument on the net.

But you can make yourself look like an idiot.
Quote from theirishnoob :
But you can make yourself look like an idiot.

Pah, why hiding the truth and pretending not to be one? :P
Quote from ColeusRattus : So I have to declare Mister Cliffe the winner in this small argument.

you're not the judge and this is not a contest. i guess that you didn't notice tristan trying to bash me? i posted about an observation and he then responded "Computers - coming to the rescue of retards for years. " but i guess you saw that one too.
if i wanted to take a dig at him i would of wrote something like "retards- they think computers made themselves" or something similar.
Since when did what I post suggest that I think computers make themselves, or that programs make themselves?

Cars: Helping lazy people get from A-B

I'm not suggesting cars make themselves now, am I. Spell checking (made, installed etc by people, based on language also created by people) helps people too lazy to learn how to spell (or in a minority of cases people actually suffering from brain disabilities), but I don't think spell checkers made themselves.

You've just made yourself look rather silly
i've never heard of a Dell pulling a retard out of a lake before. so i would think that you made that little statement up. going by your past posts on this thread, you tend to believe most things you think up.
Blimey!!!!

Not only are you incapable of writing English using the established and working rules it provides, but your incapable of understanding it, even with simple metaphors, similes and examples to help out.

You are upping the ante from silly!
did you just make another assumption based on one post? i thought an idiot was worse than silly. but i guess we're playing by your rules. any chance you could email them to me?
i love it when you call me names. it makes me all tingley inside. now i promised myself i would stay away from the jaffa cake comments (too easy). so, is there any other things/names/insults (as poor as they may be) you would like to put on the table? now remember, try to be creative.
Perhaps you'd like to be creative - and think of an insult that isn't a cheap swipe at an eating competition. I know it's tough using the squishy grey stuff nature gave to you, but it really can provide some fasinating outcomes...

Or you could just type properly. Of course, you won't want to back down now and type like an adult, because that would be losing face, wouldn't it?
Perhaps you'd like to be creative - and think of an insult that isn't a cheap swipe just becaue i don't use uppercase at the start of a sentence. I know it's tough using the squishy grey stuff nature gave to you, but it really can provide some fasinating outcomes...

did you see what i did? not bad eh?
your turn. do me now!!
4/10 for effort. 1/10 for creativity. Shame.
sorry bud. that last post didn't even scratch the surface. i would of given it less for effort (i copied your post) and more for creativity. want another go?
All I'm going to say is that who really gives a toss if someone uses proper typing or not.. I mean it's a bit of a last grasp to have to resort to that.. I mean come on guys.

(Sorry to but in, must admit it's a laugh watching people argue about grammar lmao)

Being fully literate doesn't make you "adult" or not, infact I know plenty of 40 and 50 year people (peers and mentors, friends of family, etc) that will still hit "hi how r u doing". Simple fact is it's often quicker and less of a hassle. But the context is the same. It's not a English lesson and you are not English teachers..

I don't see you (Tristan, sorry to single you out but just using you for an example) picking on Jack (Jakg, again sorry to single you out, just another use of an example), when he types using capital letters, and full stops, and the like, but constantly puts "your" instead if "you're", which in my opinion is more of a schoolboy error, if you're going to type using improper grammar/spelling, you may as well do it properly.

But the morale is this; who really gives a shit how anyone types, apart from keyboard warriors....

Quote from theirishnoob :http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9682/1179958514034ex8.png

/thread

ROFL
you're right. it's actually petty. but i don't think that my grammar was the issue.
i think it was just an excuse (as petty as it may be) for tristan to try to call someone an idiot. but i have noticed that he doesn't like it when others talk to him the same way.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :All I'm going to say is that who really gives a toss if someone uses proper typing or not.. I mean it's a bit of a last grasp to have to resort to that.. I mean come on guys.

(Sorry to but in, must admit it's a laugh watching people argue about grammar lmao)

Being fully literate doesn't make you "adult" or not, infact I know plenty of 40 and 50 year people (peers and mentors, friends of family, etc) that will still hit "hi how r u doing". Simple fact is it's often quicker and less of a hassle. But the context is the same. It's not a English lesson and you are not English teachers..

I don't see you (Tristan, sorry to single you out but just using you for an example) picking on Jack (Jakg, again sorry to single you out, just another use of an example), when he types using capital letters, and full stops, and the like, but constantly puts "your" instead if "you're", which in my opinion is more of a schoolboy error, if you're going to type using improper grammar/spelling, you may as well do it properly.

But the morale is this; who really gives a shit how anyone types, apart from keyboard warriors....

OH MY GOD, THANK YOU! you've just said in 1 post what it took the rest of us 13 pages to establish (well, apart from the 1st page or so that was actually on topic!). i really hope that this intelligent, thought out post (without any insults, you may have noticed) will stop this argument from going any further. although i appreciate the homosexual connotations dadge implied about tristan's love for "chocolatey goodness", i think we've reached the argument limit for one thread
Quote from tristancliffe :Perhaps you'd like to be creative - and think of an insult that isn't a cheap swipe at an eating competition. I know it's tough using the squishy grey stuff nature gave to you, but it really can provide some fasinating outcomes...

TRISTAN!

I do believe that you smell comparatively to some slightly spoiled food and that your vehicle of motorized transport is a vehicle for homosexual males or heterosexual females who endeavour in styling hair.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :TRISTAN!

I do believe that you smell comparatively to some slightly spoiled food and that your vehicle of motorized transport is a vehicle for homosexual males or heterosexual females who endeavour in styling hair.

Now, now! You know you shouldn't use such words! They are insulting and discriminative towards buttpirates and arsebandits
Quote from ColeusRattus :Pah, why hiding the truth and pretending not to be one? :P

causeing hide theing is moreing fun
-
(Kristjan.J) DELETED by Kristjan.J
Earmelon = Lertz
Quote from mookie427 :Jakg, if you don't sigquote that, I will...we need some sort of memorial to this guy's epicness after he gets banned

don't worry, devildare has sigquoted it! thats epic! i couldnt stop laughing. according to his status he is "not welcome" :chairfall:banana::bannana_g:uglyhamme
shame though. i will never forget that, "This user is not welcome any more"
Quote from DevilDare :Couldnt resist making one

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Greatness! Thnx for making me laugh!
Quote from mookie427 :so much stuff worthy of sigquoting I don't know where to start

Hey! I think this might have been a one day thing. Must have signed up just for this. Look : Join Date: 27th May 2009
Last Activity: 28th May 2009
and all his other posts is the same sort of stuff!
"mate ur a shit. u deserve to get banged. tell me where u live wont u. stupid keyboard warrior"
"
takumi you lil ****.
tell me where u live so i can come bang ur neeky little ass.
come on then"
"
you are all stupid people im not ****ing oli17. how can u say we have similar text styles anyways?
****ing freaks"
"
u r all tiny little camp men.
no one likes u
at all
i hate u, u lack genitalia and are gormless little gimps." and so on so forth!
His last activity was the day after he registered and the day before my birthday. (I was born on 29th May)

oh yeah. i like to listen to this song while i read his comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEMVwZRJ-UQ
Sorry for the bump, didn't want to lose such an epic thread , Anyone made a guess as to who earmelon is yet?
Quote from brandons48 :Sorry for the bump, didn't want to lose such an epic thread , Anyone made a guess as to who earmelon is yet?

It was you wasn't it..

gcse ocr resistant materials
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG