The online racing simulator
What´s happen?
(27 posts, started )
What´s happen?
Hey friends!!! I am from Argentina. I am waiting the S3 edition or some new add like VW Scirocco... I always play demo version in my home, I only play the full version in a friend´s home. I am waiting the S3 version to buy it.
Anyone knows when it will be ready?

#2 - Alles
ur in for a loooong wait! buy s2 and in a few years time buy s3, tho S3 is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time away, and no one knows how long.
shutup mate, your woeful
Huh?

Your bored of S2 stuff without having your own account with it?

O..k...........
lolz, bored of a game you ain't played.... awesome!
He said he plays the full version at friend's so...
so...:bananadea
It's simple.

No one knows when/if S3 will be ready, not even then devs and they tell us anyway.

I think most people would agree that if you're waiting for S3 then you're in for a long wait.
No-one knows when/if S2 will be final as well, it's still Alpha after 3 years of development. I wouldn't hold my breath for S3 coming anytime soon, get S2 Alpha instead... or, pay the full price to "pre-order" S3 anyway so you can use S2 in the meantime.
Quote from santiagobahia :Hey friends!!! I am from Argentina. I am waiting the S3 edition or some new add like VW Scirocco... I am bored about playing the same track... I always play demo version in my home, I only play the full version in a friend´s home. I am waiting the S3 version to buy it.
Anyone knows when it will be ready?

I gona explain in castellano so he can understand

@santiago

Mira , primero que nada , si queres disfrutar del juego, pagate la lisencia s2, caundo te canses de los 21 coches y las 40+ pistas , despues deci "Me aburre s2"

Porque apenas el juego esta en vercion s2 alpha , osea nisiquiera es beta y no solo eso si no que despues de beta , pasaria a ser S2

Asi que para que salga s3 va a tardar mas o menos como 40años mas , asi que compra s2 y listo

-----
inglish

In resumen , i told hin the s3 it´s gona came out in 40 years , better he buy s2 and play with the 21 cars (22 with the vw if they come) and the 40+ tracks, cuz s3 hass a looong looooooong way
Where do you get those 40 tracks from?
Guess you have to count every layout both standard and reverse.. and that's just..wrong
s3 omg
I personally think everyone should stop posting spamming and making posts that a grade one would find unintelligent. We have S1 and S2 What about s3??? I love s2 doing 60-100 laps. Its extremely fun but I bought the game as is and that is how we play. Everything added on is extra but those are great too. Man A long time ago like almost when these forums started up I recieved sh!t for bad grammer and not making sense. The DEV'S should take more control of these forums and their game that us, the consumer bought. P.S. Im sorry this is a post to all the communities and the DEV'S on my thoughts. P.P.S. I have been in LFS since almost day one and have seen patches almost die but have bounced back! So lets have patience, fun and enjoy some kick @$$ races! Dont forget lets try to have more intelligent conversations about the game and patches. Such as what would make it better etc. Cmon people im here to have fun and to converse with people on a higher lever than that of an elementary student.
Edited by; Barret's & Videogamez
#15 - halo
@santiagobahia, I dont know how much time you did found to test the S2 enviroment at your friend's PC,
but one thing I am sure you dont know what you are talking about by saying "I am bored".
Get yourself a licence and see what I mean.
You wont regret.
You are bored? after 6 laps? 1.38+? Only tried XFG?

If you like driving, this is the best game out there. And once you get to race well (no need to be the fastest out there) and you get in racing with a nice group of decent racers, won't matter what position you finish in, you'll have the time of your life.

Hopefully I'll soon have S2, can't wait to try out all those cars and tracks. Meanwhile Blackwood and the XFG are far from boring me. Maybe the day I'm soo much better than anyone, which won't happen anytime soon.

Buy S2, and let the fun begin!!!!
#17 - vane
I would assume as the current goings, S3 would probably be £36, but S2 then upgrade
First: If I am bored, what´s the problem? I really didn´t want to say that LFS is bored, i wanted to say that i want S3 now!!!

Second: I play S2 full version in my friend´s home. The price of LFS for you is $36 for me is something like $140 + taxes... so we bought it with a friend to play in his computer.
I am going to buy it next month.

Third: I did 1:38 (lap time) only one time when I played LFS in a city near mine with ADSL 1mb. Here I have a conecction of 128Kb that works bad. So i don´t play online.

Four: I think you must ask before say things... I am behind LFS since it came out. I love it... but I don´t want to wait, I have no pattience. It´s the best simulator.

Excuse for my bad english and try to understand people before attacking them.
You can want it all you like but that's not going to make things happen any faster.

If you're bored now (after so little time) then you're kinda screwed.
Quote from garph :You can want it all you like but that's not going to make things happen any faster.

If you're bored now (after so little time) then you're kinda screwed.

I don´t know what exactly screwed is but I think that all of you that attacked me are people bored that only want to fight.
I don´t care what you think.

And please read the post... I sayed thay i am not really bored of the game... I only want S3 came out with more cars
People aren't attacking you, you just have to realise that you're about the 100000000000000 person to say I want S3, when is it coming out, where is the Scirocco, when is the patch coming out, why has it come out..etc, etc.

People are bored of that.

p.s. you may not care what I think but I'm going to tell you anyway, so will everyone else, over and over and over again.
Quote from garph :People aren't attacking you, you just have to realise that you're about the 100000000000000 person to say I want S3, when is it coming out, where is the Scirocco, when is the patch coming out, why has it come out..etc, etc.

People are bored of that.

p.s. you may not care what I think but I'm going to tell you anyway, so will everyone else, over and over and over again.

Like I said... i don´t care.
Quote from santiagobahia :Like I said... i don´t care.

When you don't care about others' posts, why did you create the thread?
Quote from santiagobahia : The price of LFS for you is $36 for me is something like $140 + taxes...

Yes, but the Argentinian $ are worth a lot less than the US $ so it doesn't actually 'cost' you any more.

My S2 license cost me £24 GBP, but it doesnt mean i got it any cheaper than anybody else who payed $36 USD.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Yes, but the Argentinian $ are worth a lot less than the US $ so it doesn't actually 'cost' you any more.

My S2 license cost me £24 GBP, but it doesnt mean i got it any cheaper than anybody else who payed $36 USD.

I don´t know how many $ (pesos) are 1£... I only know that U$S 1 (USD) = $3,84 (pesos).

It cost "more" for me because i win the money in "pesos". When the argentinian money was 1 to 1 with USD we win (an example) $1200 pesos of salary. So 1200 USD. Now we win the same $1200 pesos of salary but USD is $3.84 pesos so we win 312.5 USD per month.

What´s happen?
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG