The online racing simulator
Hacker
(43 posts, closed, started )
Hacker
Today i went to a drift server to see a friend drifting and then a saw a guy that had 7 gears then he started saying that he made some kind of hack that allowed to put more power etc.. like an online tweak!

The guy nickname was AI1 but im i dont know the username
So becareful because this could be the begin of another hack wave!
Don't worry I'm shitting myself already
Replay could be useful.
Sure he wasn't driving BF1? Explains 7 gears and more power
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Sure he wasn't driving BF1? Explains 7 gears and more power

Wouldn't suprise me! :rolleyes:
Its a bug when you change certain gears or soemthing. Heard from somebody online. Could be just a bug doubt its a hacker.
maybe it's a little of topic but
once when i got out from pits with xfg on bl2 my car felt like weight 3tons.
suspension was like "pancake" style and had less power.
Happened only once
This is not fake i saw that too and today i heard a lot of ppl speaking about another server where they are spreading the hack.
I was spreading the hack all Saturday, must have been something I ate.
BANABNBANABNBAN

OH no lfs is doomed by its angry players!
Quote from garph :I was spreading the hack all Saturday, must have been something I ate.

Masks and gloves everyone.
Saw some1, some week ago, on a public live server, he said he was doing "editing lfs.exe", his car was doing 40m jumps in his really disfigured car but with every jump his all 4 tires touching the ground (looked kinda cool) also he wouldnt get pitted or spectated when flying out of the bounds, either it was lag or then he intended that too.. I say hackz :[
I say packet editing on-the-fly, but who listens to me anyways?
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
I've been chased by an AI once while hotlapping on FE4 with the UF1 but didn't saved the replay because i thought you'd trust my word on this one actually. He was even trying to communicate with me using horn and headlights. Was a little scary though.

On a serious note, no replay = rumours, waste of time & space /meh
Quote from Shadowww :I say packet editing on-the-fly, but who listens to me anyways?

Nobody , and stop of "Auto" calling a Hackzo0rzzz! , nobody cares
Quote from 510N3D :I've been chased by an AI once while hotlapping on FE4 with the UF1 but didn't saved the replay because i thought you'd trust my word on this one actually. He was even trying to communicate with me using horn and headlights. Was a little scary though.

Omgosh I thought you were serious for a second! Then I read it back and saw that you were doing a track with corners
No, but really you had me going there for a sec
Quote from Inouva :Nobody , and stop of "Auto" calling a Hackzo0rzzz! , nobody cares

What? I can't understand your "english", sorry.
Quote from lihakasa :Saw some1, some week ago, on a public live server, he said he was doing "editing lfs.exe", his car was doing 40m jumps in his really disfigured car but with every jump his all 4 tires touching the ground (looked kinda cool) also he wouldnt get pitted or spectated when flying out of the bounds, either it was lag or then he intended that too.. I say hackz :[

That was on blackwood, then the guy used the old blackwood which means he drives on the old blackwood track and it looks like he was jumping all over the place and going off track, but its the different way around for him.

More of a bug i guess.
7 gears is simple...memory editing
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : wrong quote
Quote from lihakasa :Saw some1, some week ago, on a public live server, he said he was doing "editing lfs.exe", his car was doing 40m jumps in his really disfigured car but with every jump his all 4 tires touching the ground (looked kinda cool) also he wouldnt get pitted or spectated when flying out of the bounds, either it was lag or then he intended that too.. I say hackz :[

I know who this guy was
No not me, I could directly give you his name/username, but he wouldn't be that happy.
He indeedly used the old Blackwood, which strange enough just worked :O
Quote from [DUcK] :Omgosh I thought you were serious for a second! Then I read it back and saw that you were doing a track with corners
No, but really you had me going there for a sec

So it was a good idea to exchange "elephant" with "AI" after all.
Quote from Gegry1992 :7 gears is simple...memory editing

Why so serious? LFSTweak is enough. But if you want to hover over track, you must do some serious packet editing.
It shouldn't be possible to do like that with memory editing or LFSTweak. Because like that he couldn't have get to the server.
Like Shadowww said, you'd need to manipulate outgoing position packets (which contain not just the position but also steering input (absolute wheel position), throttle, brakes, currently engaged gear, a couple of flags... you get the idea) on the fly or inject entirely self-composed ones. It's possible that the server doesn't verify the actual payload as long as the checksum is correct.

That way the whole synchronisation process is bypassed and the manipulated packets pass through to the other players.
This thread is closed

Hacker
(43 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG