The online racing simulator
Editied for content reasons as specified
(35 posts, started )
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I think this needs reposted...

Nae Mince In Moray:bounce8:

/thread

The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

I was hoping to see some Souljah Boy ownage...
"you're just a f***ing turd" lol! seriously the "comeback" was probably as bad as the original thing, only at least i could hear it. i think i'll stick to mainstream stuff, that was just embarrassing.
Both were incredibly bad but I presume we are talking about the second one which was indeed the worst.

Perhaps a vic's inhaler would have improved the performance but either way some serious vocabulary training is required.
Quote from webdigga :Both were incredibly bad but I presume we are talking about the second one which was indeed the worst.

Perhaps a vic's inhaler would have improved the performance but either way some serious vocabulary training is required.

I'm not sure either performer will understand some of the long words you have used.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

Try Again (looks like the first one went MIA, although YouTube was being a bit of a Tube today)
just listened again today ( this time without a hangover )

**** me is it rubbish,

when his skills get tested, the music police come - Arrested, goes to prison, his Easy E style ass gets Tested, face molested...

Its all in the delivery. or how he takes it

jesus, ANYBODY even me can rap, better then these two tools, fool... Oh f*** their i go again

Whiteboy has now left this thread
-
(Pablo Donoso) DELETED by Pablo Donoso

Editied for content reasons as specified
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG