The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500 : Practice Session 19
PRE SESSION

The nineteenth and final practice session for the 2009 Kyoto 500 will be held on Friday, June 19th at 23:00 UTC (19:00 Eastern Daylight Time). It will be a one-hour free practice. Server will be passworded, using the same password that other sessions have used. If you do not have it, send me a PM requesting it.

This is the final practice session that is available to meet entry requirements. After this session, the final requirements checks will be done, and eligible entrants will be PMed the qualifying password shortly after the session.

POST SESSION

Session Replay

Session Results
i'll turn up i swear to god, maybe sesh 18 aswell.
Just so you know, I might make this session a race, instead of a free practice if the crowd is up for it.

d
Good racing, but it's evident a few people still need to be sorted before the big event.
Had alot of fun that race, i thought i was out of it, but 302 and I worked together and worked well, i really enjoyed that. 777 I think you need to work on your 3 car drafting.
Hehe and how about that close drafting at the end ey 129 :P
Quote from AstroBoy :Had alot of fun that race, i thought i was out of it, but 302 and I worked together and worked well, i really enjoyed that. 777 I think you need to work on your 3 car drafting.
Hehe and how about that close drafting at the end ey 129 :P

watching the replay and you're improving by the day since our talk.
Well done...
#7 - wild
I agree what an excellent race! I really enjoyed racing in it Good job to everyone who participated Also well done to Mr. Marsh :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG