The online racing simulator
Cannot connect to S2 servers
(7 posts, started )
When I try to connect to an s2 server it goes through he process and then says "this host is live for speed s2" and an ok button and when I clcik it, i get disconnected...
Have you unlocked the game? Press Unlock LFS S2 in main menu.
Quote from Shadowww :Have you unlocked the game? Press Unlock LFS S2 in main menu.

I pressed lock then unlock tryed that 2 times in a row.
Quote from klingon :I pressed lock then unlock tryed that 2 times in a row.

Did you enter your name and your GAMEpassword?
Well if it says S2 licensed in your main menu, then it's unlocked alright.. Then I have no idea what's wrong.
what version of LFS are you running?

When did it last work correctly?

Have you tried a fresh LFS install?

Does this happen on all servers?

Do you have any problem conneting to demo hosts?

EDIT: just looked through some of your posts Klingon, did you buy LFS from liveforspeed.net or is this sold to you from another? ( I only ask because of THIS post)

SD.
It could be that your account has been suspended after that post in October, If you are the original Klingon & purchased the licence in March08 I'm sure a nicely worded e-mail to the Dev team from your LFS regestered e-mail account explaining that you didn't sell your account, and asking for forgivness , may sort your problem,
However if you purchased the licence from another user(post October08), there is not alot you can do, except take it on the chin, lesson learnt, start again, regester yourself at liveforspeed.net, and buy a new licence with your own details.

I could be totally wrong its just a guess

SD.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG