The online racing simulator

Poll : Which Series would you rather watch?

FOTA Equivalent
FIA Formula One World Championship
What would you Rather watch? [FIA or FOTA]
Ill go with the FOTA Series, hopefully they will attract VAG and PSA with their logical Rules.
#2 - Bean0
I would rather read thread titles that had some meaning.

0/10 - Must try harder.
Quote from Bean0 :I would rather read thread titles that had some meaning.

0/10 - Must try harder.

I was still making the poll.
HC fan will watch FOTA or sometimes new F1 to have some laughs. But it's not so simple for the average joe or james who already do not see any (technical) difference between GP2 and F1.
Since majority of people are consumers who are allergic to thinking, they'll watch the series with better PR

If there's an opportunity, I'll watch both series.
PSA is already involved in WRC and endurance, so I don't really know if they can afford another program in motorsport.

Anyway I don't trust in a parallel championship, but if it is created, it would depend on the TV coverage, but I guess FOTA's championship would be broadcasted on the main TVs channels, so I'd probably watch it, but I would certainely keep an interrested eye on FIA's, which will be broadcasted on the satellite for most of the countries(I think so), with hopefully a fan-friendly athmosphere(read : none of the ways that already exist to try to attract most of the average viewers, like blatant chauvinism and so on) and some decent commentaries(I was really fed up with Allen).

E : So, yeah, I didn't vote on the poll as I'd have replied "the both of them", but this option doesn't exist.
NUKE for both, it is ruined
you forgot to options:
None
Both

I choose both, lets see how it goes
going to depend entirely on regulations and drivers in the league
if fota dare to come up with a very simple and open set of regulations (eg fuel/kers battery limit as the only power limiting tool) theyll have my fanboyism
Quote from Shotglass :going to depend entirely on regulations and drivers in the league
if fota dare to come up with a very simple and open set of regulations (eg fuel/kers battery limit as the only power limiting tool) theyll have my fanboyism

I think they want KERS Banned.
maybe they do maybe they dont at any rate the only thing actually wrong with kers is that its designed as a push to pass button not as an interesting engineering avenue
Push to Pass and "Green Credentials"

Opening up the KERS regs could make it interesting and useful. As it is, it sucks.
FOTA ofcourcse.....
Quote from spyxter :Since majority of people are consumers who are allergic to thinking, they'll watch the series with better PR

true otherwise they would already look at the more interesting race classes instead of f1
I wish Mosley saw this poll.
Quote from Mustafur :I wish Mosley saw this poll.

I guess he knows very well what many fans would prefer.

I don't think he gives a **** about that, though.
I'm with the teams. I watch F1because I like the teams. I'd follow USF1 in the FIA championship but if I had to choose one I'd go FOTA.
None I will be asleep, nursing the mother of all hangovers, regretting the antics in the bar in which you are not entirely confident of whether you got lucky when you hear the flush of the toilet in the distance, or that once again you're mate decided to use you home as a base camp for the recovering Sunday (as per usual then)
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :None I will be asleep, nursing the mother of all hangovers, regretting the antics in the bar in which you are not entirely confident of whether you got lucky when you hear the flush of the toilet in the distance, or that once again you're mate decided to use you home as a base camp for the recovering Sunday (as per usual then)

Even for the races in Brazil/Canada/USA?
i would watch the FOTA one.... i just cant watch any form of motorsport WITHOUT Ferrari... it just seems wrong...

oh, and it would be great if the cars of next year can be adapted to become LMP1's... just for the sake of wasting some more money and beat some diesels !
Quote from el pibe :i would watch the FOTA one.... i just cant watch any form of motorsport WITHOUT Ferrari... it just seems wrong..

Wow, you are blocking yourself out from watching a lot of good racing then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG