The online racing simulator
Top Gear starts June 21st
(100 posts, started )
Can't wait for this, I finish college tomorrow, drink Saturday, and then TopGear hope there will be a lot more challenges always good fun to watch.
Quote from robybobey :Nooooo nothing like that, you will have to wait and see, Clarkson and Andy Wilman have insisted that nothing is revealed.

TELL TELL TELL.
#79 - 5haz
Top gear are opening a pub?

I did read that James thought about it for a laugh, he said that they would actually live above the place and serve people all the time.
#80 - robt
Quote from robt :I know what it is

Keep it down please if you do know.

Thanks
Quote from robybobey :You guys are in for the biggest suprise in Top Gear history, I went to the filming yesterday.

he's in the UK, and his FXX is on set! Schumacher is the star in a reasonably priced car... next!
he shootssss..... he scores...!!!
Yay, just as I was looking forward to top gear they decide to reveal who the Stig is?? That makes top gear a lot less fun imo Very weird decision...

If indeed it is true, as after I bothered to read the article it sounds as if they don't know anything at all :/
Quote from Intrepid :he's in the UK, and his FXX is on set! Schumacher is the star in a reasonably priced car... next!

Haha, they're just rumours, you will find out on Sunday what really happens.
Probably just spoofing at the whole "who is Stig" thing.
#88 - 5haz
Top Gear switching to ITV?

Top Gear mag going to sponsor BrawnGP? (doubtful)

Top Gear entering F1 on £1000 budget? (lets face it, everyone will be soon).
Quote from 5haz :Top gear switching to ITV?

Going to DAVE 24hour coverage !
#90 - 5haz
Quote from Intrepid :Going to DAVE 24hour coverage !

Ahh I love Dave, well I did until it dissapeared off the channel list on my digital box, I still mourn that loss.

Jeremy Clarkson going to stand for election as FIA president?
if Top Gear reveal The Stig it will be stupid decision on their part. No one needs to know who the Stig is its only really really really sad people who choose to sit and wait wherever they're filming to see if they see any racing drivers that they think to be the stig.
Quote from 5haz :

Ahh I love Dave, well I did until it dissapeared off the channel list on my digital box, I still mourn that loss.

Gutted.
Just re-scan the box and it should re-appear cos its a freeview channel
Quote from robybobey :You guys are in for the biggest suprise in Top Gear history, I went to the filming yesterday.

I know what you are talking about.
I think.

But I won't tell anyone.
He's just going to have another helmet under that one
#98 - 5haz
Could tomorrow be the day that Top Gear 'jumps the shark'?

Somehow I think something else will happen instead.

Perhaps the stig is Jay Kay, lets face it whens the last time we heard of him, years ago.
no its gonna be Michael Schumacher under it because the FXX was there and i doubt Ferrari would let anyone else drive it round the track.
Nice episode, I liked it. The Stig affair was quite predictable, tbh

Top Gear starts June 21st
(100 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG