The online racing simulator
Question about LFS Dedicated Host
Hi there racers.I start a server with LFS dedicated host but when i enter the server im not the admin.HOw to be admin in my server.Thanks
Quote from felplacerad :The [admin=] line is probably commented:

//Like this. This is a comment. The line is actually commented by default. You must remove one of the slashes to uncomment it.

Ie: Make sure the line says /admin=mypass and not //admin=mypass

Then you should be able to connect to the server as an admin by entering the admin password in the password field.
No that doesnt work man.Please someone to help me
Did you set an admin password in the dedicated server's config file? Make sure you uncomment the /admin line
when you are joining the server, make sure u fill in the password bit
max gnnn whatever
out of bounds, cars, hosts, guests...

first of all, like "pps" from 3-6 (option) it would be nice to know what the serverside bounds are.
And plz don't tell me to look up the configfile...

situation:

fe4, 48h AI race, 15 cars total, plus me now and then...
it's dazzling i can't seem to get the correct values configurated, to join more than 3 AI cars on my dedicated server...
And i don't want to use the non-dedicated-lfs for that task, because i want to use my system while the server is running the desired grid...

i assume these are the crucial lines...

// max guests that can join host
/maxguests=20
// slots reserved for admins (0 to 8)
/adminslots=1
// max cars in a race
/carsmax=20
// max cars (real+ai) on host pc
/carshost=20
// max cars (real+ai) per guest pc
/carsguest=1

either the server drops a message, or while connected to it, maxguestcars is limited to one

thx for your time...
/maxguests 1 to 47
/adminslots 0 to 8 (like it says it the comment)
/carsmax 1 to 32
/carsguest and /carshost is 1 to 3 AFAIK
If you set more than allowed (e.g. 99 admin slots), server will automatically set it back to 8 (maximal), same with minimal values.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG