The online racing simulator
Bought S2 License
(5 posts, started )
Bought S2 License
Bought myself one! Im so happy

You got any tips for a S2 Rookie? what servers to play in and that kind of stuff?

Cheers, Makikou
#2 - Dopey
I'm glad you made the choice to support this great game and all the hard work that the Dev's put into this. Think of this as your first step to fully enjoy this game and you first step into improving your gaming experience.

Words of advice coming from a person that has played this since the very early beta version is get to know all the popular combos and just dial yourself in. Make way for the vets and learn off of them. A lot of people are out there to help and send a set now and again. Just don't be the n00b to harass people for a set the second you enter a server. A lot of great times can be had and I am happy to welcome you into the wonderful world of S2.

Good luck to you!
Welcome to LFS Stage 2 Content
Welcome to S2 license owner
Sorry for short post =s
Quote from Makikou :You got any tips for a S2 Rookie?

Just the obvious stuff, really. They are my own opinion though, not a universal rule:
- Try lots of cars and tracks, drive your heart out!

- If you don't know the combo, start at the back and take it easy.
- If you join midrace, blue flag = pull off immediately, do not interfere in any way whatsoever.
- If you start a race from the grid, blue flag = don't pull off, but don't fight the pass.
- Never, ever retaliate contact in non-banger(like) racing.
- Avoid divebombing.
- If you gain places as a result of contact you caused, give the positions back.
- Don't spam 'gief setup nao' if you're looking for one. Ask in comprehensible English, preferably after a race has finished.
- If a server has specific rules (like FM ones), do read them.
- Don't drift on a racing server and vice versa.

Quote :what servers to play in and that kind of stuff?

- LR, CD, FM. Don't know about any non-racing servers.
- Generally, servers hosted by reputable teams.

In the end it's all about fun. Race hard, race fair, don't take it über-serious

Bought S2 License
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG