The online racing simulator
Best eat/drink combos..
(67 posts, started )
Tea & Biscuits (Ok, I sound like an old fart)

Combinations to stay away from would be anything hot and greasy (like mince pie, sausage roll, steak pie etc) and water (the colder the water the worse). Once you've made that mistake you won't make it again in a hurry.
Quote from danthebangerboy :The same as me. I can't eat a big meal and then start drinking straight away, hell no, i just get bloated so quickly i doubt i could even manage a half with a meal.

You have to leave it at least an hour.

It's not that, i just don't like the taste of beer mixed with food at the same time. I can drink beer AFTER the meal.

Also, i see some wierd foods that i don't know what they are in my language
Quote from Vinnylegends :I'm not sure what elaborate means but I thought it was to explain it further.
Well just a good salad like:
Cooked chicken with a sweet sauce salad.
Salad with tamotoes, paprika, etc. etc. with Balsamico.
A lot of salads.

You have lost your status as a man right there.
Spicy noodles & an ice cold can of coke <3
I'm not American, and I say salads are for ninnies and girls
sweet hot chocolate + bananas
(black) coffee + chocolate
(black) coffee + vanilla ice cream
light lager (preferably Бочкарев Светлое) + Сухарики
dark lager (preferably Velkopopovický Kozel Černý) + sushi
red wine (preferably some merlot) + slow cooked lamb
white wine (preferably dry) + fresh salad (eg. salad, cucumber, grapes, cheese, red onion)
coke + potato chips!
tea + cookies
milk + finnish street food like The Meat Pasty
vodka + pickled cucumbers
kilju + vomit (does it count? it's a flavor in the mouth afterall!)
ice cream and coke, it comes awsome if you mix them into one glass<two good things, one cup>
oh and as frokki said, black coffee and chocolate
Quote from mookie427 :/thread

I'd resent that after you read what I suggest. Get a tim tam (I prefer the triple chocolate ones) bite off both ends and then dunk it in a glass of milk then drink the milk through the tim tam, do that until it goes soft then eat the tim tam. Best thing ever.
Quote from batteryy :<two good things, one cup>

You have just put me off coke and ice cream for the rest of my life :vomit:
Quote from c00kie :I'd resent that after you read what I suggest. Get a tim tam (I prefer the triple chocolate ones) bite off both ends and then dunk it in a glass of milk then drink the milk through the tim tam, do that until it goes soft then eat the tim tam. Best thing ever.

That sounds awesome, if i only knew what Tim Tams are

Quote from dougie-lampkin :You have just put me off coke and ice cream for the rest of my life :vomit:

My friend did that once, and i was like WTF are you doing! But later i've found out that's actually a famous combination. I thought he come up with that random shi* since he was a bit cough*high*cough
Quote from SidiousX :You have lost your status as a man right there.

No. I have earned my status as a Healthy Young Man.
And If I'd start eating crap candy and fat stuff then all my work is undone.
Quote from Boris Lozac :That sounds awesome, if i only knew what Tim Tams are

I think the closest we get in the Northern Hemisphere are Penguins.

Quote from Boris Lozac :
My friend did that once, and i was like WTF are you doing! But later i've found out that's actually a famous combination. I thought he come up with that random shi* since he was a bit cough*high*cough

Coke Floats I think they are generally known as.
Good with any fizzy drink, especially cream soda
Quote from dougie-lampkin :You have just put me off coke and ice cream for the rest of my life :vomit:

that was the idea behind that sentence
Quote from danthebangerboy :The same as me. I can't eat a big meal and then start drinking straight away, hell no, i just get bloated so quickly i doubt i could even manage a half with a meal.

You have to leave it at least an hour.

Wuss! When I recommended beer with something, I wasn't necessarily insinuating a mass consumption of beer. One or two bottles with a nice meal is good. Unless, of course, you wanna drink more. I usually do.

Quote from Boris Lozac :It's not that, i just don't like the taste of beer mixed with food at the same time. I can drink beer AFTER the meal.

I've found beer tastes extremely good with foods that have a lot of garlic (like garlic bread, Caesar salad, etc)

Quote from SidiousX :You have lost your status as a man right there.

What? REAL men eat manly Canadian Lumberjack salads, like tree bark and twigs sprinkled with the tears of fluffy little animals.

I also like Caesar salads with lots of bacon, croûtons and shredded mozzarella.
Chips + Some kind of drink + Some kinda sport event
Hamburger + Fanta
LFS + Fanta
Taco + Fanta
Mcdonals chicken mcnuggen or whatevver it's called + fanta
Fish and Chips, thick chocolate Fridj milkshake.
I don't watch Top Gear when eating something. Clarkson says something hilarious and I spit my snacks all over TV screen.
Spicy Italian BMT Subway with Dr Pepper... mmmmm
Coke & Cigarette
Coke & Cookies
Beer & Cookies (Wooooo swwweeeettttt dunrnk)
Beer & Shrimps
Cevada & Tacos =O
Don't know if it was named

Coke and Popcorn
mineral water and bananas.
best combination i ever experienced.

Best eat/drink combos..
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG