The online racing simulator
I can't stand Richard Hammond anymore
(56 posts, started )
Its a bit sad really seen as he is a nice bloke and rather enjoyable to watch on top gear however Telecom New Zealand has done their best to make him as annoying as possible. They have made him the front man for advertising a new cellphone network and These ads are incredibly annoying and make even less sense than this post. They are played constantly which makes it worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YtEV8uG1ss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c3ybhEluvY
Maybe he got a bigger knock on the head than first thought.
He wants money, he wants fame. Its very clear to us all - anyways, i dont see anything bad against it.
Maybes his being paid money stacks as taller then him imagine.
Argh! first time I saw this ad on tv I was like What the Hell. seriously In the words of clarkson to hammond "you used too be so cool"
i hate him too on these ads, but i like him in top gear. im glad these arent shown in finland...or i hope so
Sooo...you hate someone because they choose to make a little extra money?

Not the brightest spark, are you?
Quote from Klutch :Sooo...you hate someone because they choose to make a little extra money?

no apparently your not seen as i never mentioned money anywhere.
Quote from sil3ntwar :no apparently your not seen as i never mentioned money anywhere.

Okay, okay.

You're not a bright spark.
You're a blown bulb.
aww thanks your such a sweetie klutch
Quote from Klutch :Sooo...you hate someone because they choose to make a little extra money?

im glad he makes money, but in those ads he just seems so annoying
#12 - 5haz
Making money through being annoying is never a good thing, Jade Goody made money through being annoying, you don't want to be in her league.
Having watched the adverts, I can't say they're particularly annoying. But then, we're constantly bombarded with Heidi Klum in McDonalds commercials :P
Quote from AstroBoy :Maybes his being paid money stacks as taller then him imagine.

Not really an achievement, now is it?
#15 - SamH
Meh.. if that's your idea of annoying advertising, you've been living in a bubble.

It seems to be a mix of Top Gear camera work and Brainiac-inspired marketing.

I think you'd have grounds for complaint, if you have any laws over there about advertising, because I don't think the "tests" are genuine. Can't do that over here.
That's not an annoying ad at all... You must have it easy over there
he's only trying to earn a living and anyway why complain, and you should have seen the Le Mans on Eurosport this weekend, the exact same adverts in every single ad break, that was stupidly annoying
He's test driven Planes?
I thought that ad was rather cool
Nothing wrong with those ads - except the way he stands. He has this wierd stance, that I really dislike.
hmmm..... black race suit with a black helmet..... now who does that remind me of?
Quote from trebor901 :hmmm..... black race suit with a black helmet..... now who does that remind me of?

God, that looks so stupid and awful.. can't believe he subscribed himself to this sh*t.
Quote from Kid222 :God, that looks so stupid and awful.. can't believe he subscribed himself to this sh*t.

as has been said before, he needs to earn a living to put food on the table just like anyone and tbh he wont be that bad off from working for BBC and Top Gear but maybe he wants to give his kids a stable future
he has newspaper articles and appearances at venues ( special guest fees )

fair play to him - cant knock the hustle, if it just so happens that a silly ad campaign pays well, you'd even do it.

(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG