The online racing simulator
GTPSP - Finally!
(19 posts, started )
#1 - WSR
GTPSP - Finally!
For every LFS player that has/knows someone that has/is interested in Gran Turismo on a PSP; it is officially in production.

I've just seen the videos and news today and I'm astounded at what Polyphony Digital have brought up for the PSP, after some 4 years from the handheld's initial release to now.

Here's one of many videos for the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QypIvuYDPn0
Quote from WSR :For every LFS player that has/knows someone that has/is interested in Gran Turismo on a PSP

No and no.

It is pretty good for a PSP game, but who needs GTPSP when GT5 is coming out around the same time?
#3 - WSR
Well from that perspective, at least this game made it to the handheld when it was threatened with numerous cancellations...

Okay, those that care about GT/console racing sims yes is awaiting GT5 (not saying that I was not), however this is just a good achievement for the PSP, which is of course massively inferior to what GT5 will be.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :No and no.

It is pretty good for a PSP game, but who needs GTPSP when GT5 is coming out around the same time?

well not everyone can afford Sony's rip off prices for the PS3.

Uhhh, To play it where ever you want? and where is this release date that GT5 is coming out around october?

Personally I cant wait for it to come out, it will be the best game on PSP
Quote from WSR :Well from that perspective, at least this game made it to the handheld when it was threatened with numerous cancellations...

Okay, everyone yes is awaiting GT5 (not saying that I was not), however this is just a good achievement for the PSP, which is of course massively inferior to what GT5 will be.

Couldn't care less about GT5 or Forza3. So don't just say 'everyone'.

I'f I'm on a flight to the States or China, I certainly want this!!!!
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Wasn't this originally planned to be a launch title for the PSP ? Took em long enough...
Tell you what though, it's a shame that that new PSP Go still doesn't have two bloody joysticks. I have no idea why they won't do it after two further revisions? It'd make gaming on it so much easier.
Oh and does anyone know if the new ones (the Slim or Go) have pressure sensitive buttons?

It doesnt have a second analog stick as it plays the same games as the older PSPs and its only an updated PSP not PSP2 , and Im sure it doesnt have pressure sensitive buttons..
Quote from trebor901 :well not everyone can afford Sony's rip off prices for the PS3.

Still better than paying 100$ less and get a shitty Xbox 360...
ive got both and the Xbox isnt shitty its a lot easier to use than the PS3.
Quote from trebor901 :ive got both and the Xbox isnt shitty its a lot easier to use than the PS3.

youve got to be joking
#12 - JJ72
come on he was saying why need GT for PSP when you have it on the PS3.

one Xbox vs PS3 thread is about enough.
This is exactly what I mean..... Have said this before....

Any thread which has 360/Ps3 in it, will always turn into a freaking "battleground"...... Why cant people just shut up, and admit that both consoles are good and have their up and downs......
Quote from Riders Motion :Still better than paying 100$ less and get a shitty Xbox 360...

What is it with Canadian fanboys around here lately?

I think I'll get the PS3 version only, and maybe if I find a second hand copy of the PSP version I'd get that too. I spend most of my time at home, not on the bus or train, so the PS3 would get far more use
I bought a PSP this week in anticipation of GTPSP :P

Yes.. months early, but easier to buy the PSP, then have a 40$ game, rather than a 300$ purchase at once.
Quote from DevilDare :Why cant people just shut up, and admit that both consoles are good and have their up and downs......

wow you know what i was thinking i am considering an xbox one money allows
and i am buying a new psp and gt5 one it comes!!!!! ZOMG :d!!1!!!!!! l0|z
Quote from DevilDare :Why cant people just shut up, and admit that both consoles are good and have their up and downs......

Because both consoles aren't good.

Xbox is shit. Doesn't play any HD format (other than that dead one that nobody makes movies for), has shitty graphics, and a crappy pay2play online system.

PS3 is totally better. Blu-Ray, Great graphics (unless lazy devs decide to give the PS3 a port on par to a Xbox game, then it looks crap compared to proper PS3 games), better online system, and you can install linux on it.
Congratulations for joining another Xbox/PS3 fanboi war. Now go and make love to your iPod or something...
Quote from jibber :Congratulations for joining another Xbox/PS3 fanboi war. Now go and make love to your iPod or something...

I prefer iMac, then Macbook Pro, then PSP, then PS3 for the big finish kthx.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom

GTPSP - Finally!
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG