The online racing simulator
Lfs_odo
(11 posts, started )
#1 - byte1
Lfs_odo
Program that counts kilometres - easy as that. Dunno if it's done already, but I find it kinda useful.

Tripdistance can be reset by typing in !reset. Settings and distances are save in lfs_odo.ini which is created by the program if it doesn't exist.

Made it today so bugs may appear..

If numbers won't appear, start the program again when in a race.

Updated it a little bit - shows now fuel consumption (litres per 100km) and speed also.
Attached images
lfs_odo.jpg
Attached files
LFS_ODO.rar - 8.3 KB - 211 views
I guess that it has been done before, but this one is much simpler than the other.
Will test it and see if it works:P
Thanx!
I think I found a bug :z

+ when started not for first time, it authenticates with wrong password (password is right in teh ini)
Attached images
lfs_00000051.jpg
#4 - byte1
Quote from Shadowww :I think I found a bug :z

+ when started not for first time, it authenticates with wrong password (password is right in teh ini)

Thx for pointing out! Had forgotten couple of lines that have to load UDP port and admin password from cfg. file.

But what you mean by a bug you found - distance too big ? Make sure your OutGauge isn't enabled in cfg.txt.
Quote from byte1 :But what you mean by a bug you found - distance too big ? Make sure your OutGauge isn't enabled in cfg.txt.

Tanks, it works now
Downloaded, works fine here. Really nice program, byte1!
will this keep the distance travelled after lfs has shut down???
(bump )
i seem to get an error
it says that the password doesnt match my multiplayer password
that means i should put my account pass or the admin pass for creating a server??
Quote from LFSn00b :Would be lovely if it'd track your LFSW distance for the odometer or someting.

Complety +1

Is posible?
Quote from ProDemoDrifter :will this keep the distance travelled after lfs has shut down???

Yes, values are stored.

Quote from ProDemoDrifter :(bump )
i seem to get an error
it says that the password doesnt match my multiplayer password
that means i should put my account pass or the admin pass for creating a server??

No, you have to set admin password in multiplayer game and then use the same password in LFS_ODO.

Quote from Inouva :Complety +1

Is posible?

Dunno.. Haven't looked into it.
It doesn't work in practice mode?

Just wondering if there is a fix to that.

Nice app, thanks.

Lfs_odo
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG