The online racing simulator
What car is most like a boat?
(57 posts, started )
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Talking of spinning off lets hope this discussion doesnt drift into a cruise ship thread....

I think the quality of posts here has just sunk to a new low.

:tit:
Or maybe just aimlessly sailing into unchartered water?

Getting back the the question the topic presents, I would also have to say, as have others, that the FZ5 would be most seaworthy "ahar".
xfg with cruise setup.
Quote from skander :this car! But it does have a nice 4.6L v8 with 250Hp

Quote from skander :4.6L v8 with 250Hp

4.6L v8 with only 250HP?
I would never ever have that as a car.
Even a 2.0 I4 can make that nowadays.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :4.6L v8 with only 250HP?

It's american, what do you expect. Ford is the same company that developed a 4.6L 190hp V8...
FZ5, no doubt.
And don't blame RB4, its a great car.
Quote from [DUcK] :i have a fast xrt setup which is high and soft, and it handles like a boat.. but no matter what you do to a fz5, you can't get the damn thing to sit on the road properly

Yeah, I know!

Me pushing a little too hard trying to catch Phil on CR|LRF last night.
Quote from mcintyrej :Yeah, I know!

Me pushing a little too hard trying to catch Phil on CR|LRF last night.

hehe, nice capture

(you should have included pics from your constant off-track excursions and the wheelie at the last turn though :tilt
xD nice one jack

new thread: which car in lfs is most like an aeroplane?
Quote from [DUcK] :xD nice one jack

new thread: which car in lfs is most like an aeroplane?

every close to a bareer

ok... they act more like a out of controll space shuttle ^^
Quote from [DUcK] :new thread: which car in lfs is most like an aeroplane?

None of the cars produce lift and they all rely on the tyres to produce forward thrust. So you'll never get a car (currently) in LFS to fly. That said, the obvious answer is an upside down BF1.
too much time spent moderating live for speed forum = no sense of humor
Quote from Bob Smith :None of the cars produce lift and they all rely on the tyres to produce forward thrust.

so youre saying they would never take off from a conveyor belt?
Quote from Shotglass :so youre saying they would never take off from a conveyor belt?

True. The friction with the conveyor belt will reduce with speed, and before reaching take off speed, the belt will slide under the car and it will not accelerate further. That's all assuming the car doesn't fall off before that point.
Quote from Bob Smith :None of the cars produce lift and they all rely on the tyres to produce forward thrust. So you'll never get a car (currently) in LFS to fly. That said, the obvious answer is an upside down BF1.

I have ever seen a MRT take off like a plane at the hill at the back straight of BL1.

But I do have to say it has some stuff attached on the sides
Quote from hazaky :Fail? Its LFS Car thread ..

they asked for a boat... there you have it

yea ofcourse u make that much hp but it has a a hell lot of torque
Quote from skander :they asked for a boat... there you have it

"What car in LFS do you think handles like a boat?"
Quote from Bean0 :
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :
Quote from Bob Smith :You've clearly not been watching MTV's latest spin off tuning series, Pimp My Float.

Talking of spinning off lets hope this discussion doesnt drift into a cruise ship thread....

I think the quality of posts here has just sunk to a new low.

:tit:

You've all made my day

Quote from S14 DRIFT :RAC because it understeers like one.

I agree. I always felt like the RAC simply floats on the track.

You laugh at our big engines with no power, we laugh at your little engines with no torque.

A crown vic in LFS would be awesome, Id play it alot more often. Would make it more interesting too. Id like to see if anyone outside America knows how to handle a 4000+ pound car.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :"What car in LFS do you think handles like a boat?"

u refering to the title or something... was just a joke.. i mean DO we HAVE a crown vic in LFS no.. so dont take it to seriously.. kthxby
Quote from Beldar :You laugh at our big engines with no power, we laugh at your little engines with no torque.

A crown vic in LFS would be awesome, Id play it alot more often. Would make it more interesting too. Id like to see if anyone outside America knows how to handle a 4000+ pound car.

Your engines with much torque need tall gearing . The advantage of your engine is the flat power curve.

http://www.carkeys.co.uk/features/technical/636.asp
wait on till we get sirocco then i will tell you what a boat maybe sirocco is. but we will need to wait another year...

What car is most like a boat?
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG