The online racing simulator
LFS Unofficial Add-ons Database
(117 posts, started )
Maybe there's index page missing or the domain expired or I don't know . Bah.. here it is again.
How can i load two different mods at the same time, im trying to use phantom gauges and g-meter at the same time
I think it is not possible due limited insim possibilities.
Quote from PioneerLv :I think it is not possible due limited insim possibilities.

InSim allows 8 apps on one port. Problem is with hooking - LFS, of course, would hook only one d3d8.dll. You can inject DLL manually using any generic DLL injector.
I've unstuck this thread because most of the links appear to have become invalid. I guess it's time for a new one.
Hello,

I can, if only nobody want to do this, manage the new unofficial add-on database. But i think, it's better that a non developper user do that!

Bye

Gai-Luron
No some programm are obsolete too in this database. No up to date!!

I think it's important to have this section in official forum.

Gai-Luron
I agree with you, but on lfs-database creator of every application/modification can update it.
I think it's too much work for 1/2/3 people to work all the time on keeping things up to date.
Also I think LFS-database is more functional then a forum post and link can be added on top with "LFS Main Site", "LFS World" etc.

Edit: I don't mean to delete this section of forum. This is a must have, just a optional download place with most of the stuff in one place.
There should be a way on LFS-database to add links to a thread on a forum or something.
The thing with 3rd party sites, is that they can just disappear - Like the LFS Skins Database. Files hosted on 'one-click' download sites suffer the same fate.

If things are uploaded as attachments here on the forum, then they are here for good (or until the forum crashes, but I trust Vic has taken care of backups). Moderators can remove outdated ones as well.
Valid points there

Then maybe it would be good to create an moderator group (like section owners in Leagues and events sub forum),
not to put too much work on existing admins.

I don't know if those "moderators" should be voted for by Scavier, admins or whole community?
I'm able to keep on top of the misc addons sticky pretty well. I can start a new one here, working on the same basis - i.e. a very short list, linking only to forum threads (as they won't go wrong, and then it's up to the OP of that thread to fix links as required), which is expanded by people posting additions.

In fact, I have: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=58477
Is there a valid "ghost car" mod?
I think it'll be useful to improve my lap times.
I see that the one in the first post is outdated,as i expected.
#115 - Zay
Can someone please tell me how to get these mods into LFS???
Quote from Zay :Can someone please tell me how to get these mods into LFS???

that depends, which ones... you'll have to be more specific.
#117 - Zay
Like the LED lights for the FZR

LFS Unofficial Add-ons Database
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG