The online racing simulator

Poll : Nice quali but Who will win this race? (Use your common sense,example:Sutil cant win)

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Adrian Sutil
Sebastian Vettel
Mark Webber
Rubens Barrichello
Kimi Räikkönen
Jarno Trulli
Felipe Massa
Kazuki Nakajima
Nelsinho Piquet
Giancarlo Fisichella
Fernando Alonso
Nico Rosberg
Robert Kubica
Nick Heidfeld
Timo Glock
Heikki Kovalainen
Lewis Hamilton
Sebastien Buemi
Sebastien Bourdais
Quote from el pibe :i hope ferrari really do good in turkey.... i am about to ditch benson jutton for kimi.....

and on the bets... kimi 1st. massa 2nd.. vettel 3rd... 1st out is bourdais. kimi on pole.

If Ferrari land on the podium that will surprise the shit out of me, fact is the best they will get is 5th unless luck or reliability is involved.

Brawn is basically unstoppeable, and RedBull is even faster then Brawn on tracks like these.
brawn unstoppable ???? never....

trust me, if there is someone to win this race... kimi is the man for the job unless vettel qualifies as light as black matter...

off topic : lol... i love the fact that i am in science class but using the teacher's computer...
If a ferrari where to Win it would be Massa, hes unstoppeable with the right car on anti clockwise Circuits.
Quote from Mustafur :If a ferrari where to Win it would be Massa, hes unstoppeable with the right car on anti clockwise Circuits.

If he's so good at turning left, why isn't he in IRL or NASCAR!

TBH, I want Raikonnen to win and shine again. There's just something about Massa that I hate (he's a friggen cry baby and he's always whining!) Raikonnen's just a chill dude who delivers good results without causing drama... Vettel ftw though
Its Brawn or RedBull. WHy all this talk of Ferrari? It aint gonna happen lads... Hamilton has more of a chance at winning... well maybe not!
#56 - 5haz
Development pace is so fast now any team can make a sudden big advance.
Quote from evilpimp : There's just something about Massa that I hate (he's a friggen cry baby and he's always whining!)

I find you two very similar characters

Other aspects than whining that is.
=_= sorry I don't understand what you mean. :P You're saying I don't whine but I cry? pfft.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
i swear. if a ferrari wins, i will shave my beard that looks like blonde pubes.
Lets be honest, we all expect those bloody brawns to win, I'm really desperate to see another team winning instead of the same awful team, basically because I'm losing interest on F1, or more accurate, watching Botox wining. If Ferrari wins (1-2 would be awesome, but thats like asking Ross to put used tires on his cars) that'd be enough for me, if another team wins that'd be enough for me... I just don't wanna see Brawn cars in front again.
Does enyone got live steam from first practice ?
Quote from Mustafur :Do you have code for race? they said they changed it but i forgot to write it down.

Hmm, it's not password protected. At least, when I started watching it, it wasn't... Try kers22 or baby22.
"Ferrari will be out in front"

"Ferrari are going to pwne in Turkey"

"Just wait till Istanbul, no one is going to match Ferrari"

Its just a practice. BTW, Hamilton used to make some spins
Quote from Blas89 :Lets be honest, we all expect those bloody brawns to win, I'm really desperate to see another team winning instead of the same awful team, basically because I'm losing interest on F1, or more accurate, watching Botox wining. If Ferrari wins (1-2 would be awesome, but thats like asking Ross to put used tires on his cars) that'd be enough for me, if another team wins that'd be enough for me... I just don't wanna see Brawn cars in front again.

So what you're saying is that you want Ferrari to be fastest again, just like they were for years and years and years. Yeah, because that's interesting. Pfffffffffff.

Also, why are the Brawn cars awful, exactly? Everything points to the fact that they are quite obviously not awful.

Maybe you should engage your brain before using a keyboard.
Quote from dawguk :So what you're saying is that you want Ferrari to be fastest again, just like they were for years and years and years. Yeah, because that's interesting. Pfffffffffff.

Also, why are the Brawn cars awful, exactly? Everything points to the fact that they are quite obviously not awful.

His point is that it's always the same team winning. It doesn't matter which team it is. He just wants some variety at the front.

Which is understandable, IMO.
Quote from dawguk :So what you're saying is that you want Ferrari to be fastest again, just like they were for years and years and years. Yeah, because that's interesting. Pfffffffffff.

Maybe you should engage your brain before using a keyboard.

I didn't say that, read again .

"If Ferrari wins (1-2 would be awesome, but thats like asking Ross to put used tires on his cars) that'd be enough for me, if another team (even Force India) wins that'd be enough for me... I just don't wanna see Brawn cars in front again."
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
I hope for a wet race.
#71 - JJ72
You do realise Turkey is a rather dry place though.
I hope it rains stray dogs like last year in GP2.
Any gamblers out there know where I can place a double bet on quali and win as skybet won't allow it.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :So here's a question... you know the on-screen graphic that's shown when we have an onboard shot, it displays the revs, KERS, and throttle/brake input and speed. Well, if you look at the throttle input you can see how it's being used.. but the same can't be said for the brake - it's either fully on or off. Why is that?

1. The on-screen telemetry isn't 100% accurate, and there are noticeable delays as they are updated.

2. Drivers are aggressive when using brakes, due to carbon-carbon components. They need to be punched in hard to raise temperature, otherwise there isn't enough friction.
Piquet on BBC Qualy Pre-show

"Ofcourse, you know, Fernando is Bratores little perfect son, he will never go against him or tell him off"

You know, you have to feel it for Nelson.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG