The online racing simulator

Poll : Nice quali but Who will win this race? (Use your common sense,example:Sutil cant win)

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Adrian Sutil
Sebastian Vettel
Mark Webber
Rubens Barrichello
Kimi Räikkönen
Jarno Trulli
Felipe Massa
Kazuki Nakajima
Nelsinho Piquet
Giancarlo Fisichella
Fernando Alonso
Nico Rosberg
Robert Kubica
Nick Heidfeld
Timo Glock
Heikki Kovalainen
Lewis Hamilton
Sebastien Buemi
Sebastien Bourdais
2009 formula 1 ing turkish grand prix
2009 FORMULA 1 ING TURKISH GRAND PRIX
Local times of the race weekend:

Fri 05 June 2009

Friday Practice 1 10:00 - 11:30
Friday Practice 2 14:00 - 15:30

Sat 06 June 2009
Saturday Practice 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying 14:00

Sun 07 June 2009

Race 15:00

Istanbul info:
Race Date: 07 Jun 2009
Number of Laps: 58
Circuit Length: 5.338 km
Race Distance: 309.396 km
Lap Record: 1:24.770 - JP Montoya (2005)

2008 Results:
1 Felipe Massa - Ferrari http://www.formula1.com/photos ... aces/result_image_791.jpg
2 Lewis Hamilton - McLaren-Mercedes
3 Kimi Räikkönen - Ferrari
4 Robert Kubica - BMW Sauber
5 Nick Heidfeld - BMW Sauber
6 Fernando Alonso - Renault
7 Mark Webber - Red Bull-Renault
8 Nico Rosberg - Williams-Toyota
9 David Coulthard - Red Bull-Renault
10 Jarno Trulli - Toyota
11 Jenson Button - Honda
12 Heikki Kovalainen - McLaren-Mercedes
13 Timo Glock - Toyota
14 Rubens Barrichello - Honda
15 Nelsinho Piquet - Renault
16 Adrian Sutil - Force India-Ferrari
17 Sebastian Vettel - STR-Ferrari
Ret Sebastien Bourdais - STR-Ferrari
Ret Kazuki Nakajima - Williams-Toyota
Ret Giancarlo Fisichella - Force India-Ferrari
Fastest lap:
Kimi Räikkönen - Ferrari - 1:26.506 (of the race)

My comment: stfu or gtfo if you say this is to early
My comment2: I hope for a more action race, overtakings, accidents, wheel to wheel, and all that racing is about.
I hope for Hamilton on the podium, Hamilton has so much he want to show, but the car isn't good enough, he is getting frustated(?).
Button will problably win again, but then i want to see that he actuly battles for it, he is just to good at the moment;D.

(Poll after qualifying)

What do you want to comment about?
Attached images
Track.JPG
#2 - 5haz
Rubens will win, and then get a 700 year ban for not letting Massa win.
Does this year someone will broke Monty's best laptime ?
You could of atleast waited for next weekend.... I mean for gods sake the race is still miles away.....

And next time put more effort in the main post......
Quote from DevilDare :You could of atleast waited for next weekend.... I mean for gods sake the race is still miles away.....

Quote from aroX123 :
My comment: stfu or gtfo if you say this is to early

Dont like reading eh? But when the thread is posted earlier, more discussing. No negative about that, since you wheren't the thread opener you will be mad at anyone who did open in .
Lets go from Childish to F1.

What times do you guys think these 09 cars will get down to? anything near a WR time? i hope so
Quote from aroX123 :Dont like reading eh? But when the thread is posted earlier, more discussing. No negative about that, since you wheren't the thread opener you will be mad at anyone who did open in .
Lets go from Childish to F1.

What times do you guys think these 09 cars will get down to? anything near a WR time? i hope so

Oh yeah, I am so mad that I didnt make the thread.....

How about you make F1 GB thread too, just to make sure you get it, also that way we can have way longer discussion about it!
Quote from DevilDare :Oh yeah, I am so mad that I didnt make the thread.....

Yea. look at your face, cant you see it's mad?
Quote from aroX123 :Yea. look at your face, cant you see it's mad?

Oh yeah, trust me, my blood is boiling from the rage..... argghhhhh

I am completely fine with Texas making the last two GP threads, because he does it on time and in an informative way (first post)

This thread from you tho is a clear "omg i needz to make the f1 threadz first nao!" And now that you have done it, you feel proud of yourself... Somehow....

About the GP - Brawn Win, Red Bull somewhere behind.
#9 - 5haz
Sorry lads, but get a life, all of you.

Ferarri are on the up, Massa seems to like this place, lets see if that has any effect on the outcome.
I can bet Brawn wont be the fastest here.
Oh yes they will.
Ferrari Tiem, Turkey is my favorite track!
Quote from Blas89 :Ferrari Tiem, Turkey is my favorite track!

Not my favorite track but one of them, i like the first corner and the long straight at the back. Lots of good races over the last years ( i think)
to the OP:

ffs ! why so early !!!!!

abou the race now....

Ferrari 1-2 with kimi on the top step and massa crying during press conference
#15 - wild
Quote from TypeRacing :Does this year someone will broke Monty's best laptime ?

It's very possibly that they may be able to break the lap record. In Monaco they were only a tenth or two off the lap record! I think the 2005 cars were slightly slower than the 2004 so it's possible that they can.

I very much like Istanbul it's a very lovely track with lots of sweeping corners

Since Ferrari are back on the 'pace' will Massa make it 4 in a row at turkey? Lets see what the Brawns answer is All this should make for a pretty exciting race
Meh! I like my threads with caps

Well, to make a post actually on topic, I think the Turkish GP will be quite interesting. Some of the teams are getting upgrades, so hopefully there'll be some action!
OP is like mixed with blender, but nevermind.
Gratz on first made threadz!!11
My comment on this is... Brawn gonna win.
Vettel, Button or Webber and possibly Massa as hes really good at this track but the high speed corners really favour the Redbulls and Brawns.
Bull, Brawn and Fezza , with Webber taking the win.

I say this every race in the small chance the odds might actually favor me. (the Webber part)
Quote from richo :Bull, Brawn and Fezza , with Webber taking the win.

I say this every race in the small chance the odds might actually favor me. (the Webber part)

Webber deserves a win, with all his bad luck before. Now in 2009 will be a good season for him. Lets hope he wins
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
this could be the first race of the season where there is hard racing at the front of the pack, not just in the mid field. i think it will be close between the brawns, red bulls and ferrari's.

@devildare - get a life
Brawn will dissapear again and Button will continue to say the BrawnGP isn't the best car Well it isn't without Rubenio's set ups
#23 - DeKo
Quote from evilgeek :this could be the first race of the season where there is hard racing at the front of the pack, not just in the mid field. i think it will be close between the brawns, red bulls and ferrari's.

@devildare - get a life

ferrari's will be rubbish, a pound on it.
Quote from DeKo :ferrari's will be rubbish, a pound on it.

less rubbish than the rest of the field tho...
I think Massa will win, the performance of Ferrari and Brawn was quite close in Monaco, and that track was more suited to the mechanical grip of the Brawn. Ferrari have traditionally been better on high speed circuits, and Massa has dominated this race in previous years.

As for Webber, I don't think he will have much chance of winning this year. People keep saying he is unlucky, but you can't consistently be unlucky, he just seems to make bad decisions on and off the track. If the Red Bulls are fast, Vettel will beat Webber.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG