The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want to join this competition? (easier for to have a poll)

Closed since :
S2 user(s) : Yes
Maybe (please give a comment in the thread if you then join)
Demo user(s) : Yes
Not at all
Aight. Time to finish teh skins with that theme.
You do that, looking forward to see them
i have 7 finished skins for now
Show me then
Just wait to finish all of them
But I want them ze NAOW
Ah ok then <.<
bit of a late entry , had a bit of time to kill so thought id have ago, still wip hence the lack of logos and the back arch being a lil out.
Attached images
theveryend.jpg
I like the color theme, orrange black is very nice in my eyes!
little preview
working on the others...

ps : all skins are in resolution 2048x2048
Me likes
Fxck, looks like I won't be able to finish teh skins in 4 days. I still have a lot to work on, especially the BF1.
Great, bot agrees lol
How big skinpack must be? Is 2 car enough because i have no time to do more..
A skin pack is a skin pack

Joke aside, aim is for all cars
Edit : monday.

Not one person has send me the skin files so far.. Well.
So, time to send your skin files within the end of this day, or this is a pretty dead competition.
who won? with what skins?
There are two demo users that have contributed with skins so far. So if I don't get in more within the start of tomorrow I sadly has to close it then and just give those two the two prices / two lisences. The deadline was monday, aka today
Quote from The Very End :There are two demo users that have contributed with skins so far. So if I don't get in more within the start of tomorrow I sadly has to close it then and just give those two the two prices / two lisences. The deadline was monday, aka today

lol i feel bad for u... I wouldn't pay for ugly skins.
Actually the two packs contributed so far are great piece of work, if there are no more tomorrow I'll release them here in pictures and anouche them as winners. I don't botter making a vote if there are just these two
Oh, and I am a man of my word, meaning that even if I would not like it I would pay for it
both gets licenses?
Nope. But I am willingly sacrifising the S2 lisence, and give two demo user lisence if no other turns up, lol, 2 contributions so far and that many signs up ;p
So 2 s1 licenses?
Quote from IKke5165 :So 2 s1 licenses?

No. Two S2 licenses for demo users, and no prize for Licensed S2 users (because as far as I know no Licensed users have finished anything yet).
Ok, I am sorry to everyone that entered, and witch I has given PM's to with various promisses, but a deadline is a deadline

IF, by the time I get home again, around 17.00 GMT+1, and there are not anymore contributions, I will anounche the two winners (since there has been two contributions so far, both from demo users).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG