The online racing simulator
wat is more nature than being out on a lake??

suggestions?
Since when cars can float on water?O_o

Some nice edits there
Quote from CobraDrifter :Since when cars can float on water?O_o

Some nice edits there

ampficar? or thats a hovercraft, the wheels are there so people think its a car
Quote from 5tag :I would like to take part here but first I have to ask: What is this really about?

Opening post says: "Create a shot of the LFS Nature..."
... which sounds like we would have to take a picture of the LFS scenery.
Are cars a must have here? Most entries just pasted an LFS car into real life shots of the nature just to have any relation to LFS. Is this allowed? What is not?

Create a shot of the LFS Nature... be imaginative!

It says LFS Nature, not real life nature! Failed

I was thinking this so I made a pic from LFS nature... But it is ok if those are acceptable but next time be sharper on these, thank you!

EDIT: like this one what I mean http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=85728&d=1244057782
Quote from CobraDrifter :Since when cars can float on water?O_o

Some nice edits there

Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry but .

Quote from batteryy :ampficar? or thats a hovercraft, the wheels are there so people think its a car

when cars go fast enough going on water they can float or more tecnically hydroplane over the water for a time. and it was a real quic idea, bacause i knew i could do that quick
Quote from JO53PHS :O Hai, Update...

Changed the wheel arches to black, gave him a new visor, and did a few more tweaks.

I think I'll make this my Final Entry

High Res..........Preview
.......|...................|
.......|...................|
.......V..............;@.V

You should use hybrid or dirt tyres, because they have dirt on it and that looks abit more realistic.
Quote from logitekg25 :when cars go fast enough going on water they can float or more tecnically hydroplane over the water for a time. and it was a real quic idea, bacause i knew i could do that quick

I didn't laugh because of the fact that the car was driving on water, I laughed because it looked so ridiculous.
Quote from zeugnimod :I didn't laugh because of the fact that the car was driving on water, I laughed because it looked so ridiculous.

i will take that as a reason to quit trying to use the computer for stuff like this :chairfall
Quote from logitekg25 :i will take that as a reason to quit trying to use the computer for stuff like this :chairfall

Ok... you saw what the internet had to offer for your.... masterpiece. Enjoy going away forever!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Ok... you saw what the internet had to offer for your.... masterpiece. Enjoy going away forever!

thanks

how about this?
WIP: Trying to just use the stuff in LFS itself but it's hard! Might have to go for the photo approach others have taken if I get time.

EDIT: just looked on other PC and I've made this way too dark again, must bin this monitor!
Attached images
NatureXFG.jpg
Quote from Subphonic :WIP: Trying to just use the stuff in LFS itself but it's hard! Might have to go for the photo approach others have taken if I get time.

EDIT: just looked on other PC and I've made this way too dark again, must bin this monitor!

i think the darkness adds effect, and if you can edit the wipers being on

other than that nice job
Quote from logitekg25 :i think the darkness adds effect, and if you can edit the wipers being on

other than that nice job

Thanks I was actually going for the 'deserted' look but that LFS grass does look a bit splashy/muddy, in which case the wipers would be cool...hmm...
Quote from Subphonic :Thanks I was actually going for the 'deserted' look but that LFS grass does look a bit splashy/muddy, in which case the wipers would be cool...hmm...

ohh, i thought u were going for the hard core rally look, but now that i look it is pretty deerted
Quote from Subphonic :Thanks I was actually going for the 'deserted' look but that LFS grass does look a bit splashy/muddy, in which case the wipers would be cool...hmm...

Try making it look damaged? Might take some work but could be alright
FINAL ENTRY

Can't get better
Quote from TypeRacing :FINAL ENTRY

Can't get better

Rofl! , I laughed when i read the text, pretty nice pic too, you got ma vote!!!
Is possible to make a picture with a car of LFS in a real life picture?
Quote from brandons48 :Try making it look damaged? Might take some work but could be alright

Damaged is pretty easy (most of my skins are like that) but busy as usual now
It's not the best edited picture ever (actually, there's not much edited on it..). But I think it's closest to the subject of this round

The best nature has to offer.. corners that require balls

*final entry*

final entry

my first entry on lfs
Attached images
rickrally.png
rickrally400.png
Quote from Ricksta :final entry

my first entry on lfs

Nice but there's nobody in the car.. it's a ghost car?
#49 - 5tag
Quote from Sponge :Nice but there's nobody in the car.. it's a ghost car?

Probably the guy was alone... he doesn't know his camera well so first he made a little burnout, then jumped out of the car and took the picture in a hurry - turned out to be a pretty clear picture though.^^
Oh cock, no time, no time! Here it is exactly the same

Little then large.
Attached images
NatureXFGsml.jpg
NatureXFG.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG