The online racing simulator
lfs s3 finally gets released in my dream
(19 posts, started )
guess what. i ve seen the lfs s3 released in my dream last night. it was so great! i can barely remember the website. it had a biiig picture showing off the new s3 product. i guess there was a car looking like something between the scirocco and a brand new renault clio :S.. i guess it was more like a clio though. i was surprised to see such thing since i ve lost my hope long time ago in the dream and i was thinking like awww it will take at least 1 more year for the s3 to be released but then i suddenly notice the huge banner on the frontpage and get shocked and tell myself what the heck how did it happen why they didnt inform us how could that be so fast.. sorry but the dream ends up there lol i dont remember a download link anyway.. hope tonight i will download it lol.. i will inform u with oncoming news :P
sounds cool but... no offence but i find it weird to dream about games o.O
#3 - J@tko
Someone did the same thing while back. The thing is theirs was soooo much more funny
Quote from emreerokyar :guess what. i ve seen the lfs s3 released in my dream last night. it was so great! i can barely remember the website. it had a biiig picture showing off the new s3 product. i guess there was a car looking like something between the scirocco and a brand new renault clio :S.. i guess it was more like a clio though. i was surprised to see such thing since i ve lost my hope long time ago in the dream and i was thinking like awww it will take at least 1 more year for the s3 to be released but then i suddenly notice the huge banner on the frontpage and get shocked and tell myself what the heck how did it happen why they didnt inform us how could that be so fast.. sorry but the dream ends up there lol i dont remember a download link anyway.. hope tonight i will download it lol.. i will inform u with oncoming news :P

Quick make a drawing of whatever image you saw in your dream, you never know you might be a modern day Nostradamus

Now can you just dream who wins next years superbowl, might be worth a few pennys

SD.
I want to laugh at this, but I can't.... 'cos I had dreams based on this.

I dreamed of having new new selection screen separting cars into their classes and they were customisable! Plus there were new tracks, damage that could have breakable car parts and possible wreck your car with one hard hit.

And the worst part is when you wake up realising all you saw was fake, and feel like you have no life getting angry over that.
#6 - BAMBO
You know you've played too much when........

In any case, I wouldn't jump to say that you've played too much LFS, from recent studies we know that dreams are in a way, the brains way of stocking your day's memories for long term use. They seem surreal since the mind tends to focus only on you and the key actions, taking out the other things and sometimes mixing them up from different memories.
Yeah there is always some people who think it's weird to have dreams like this, the thing is they probably have had similar dreams too. Often just don't remember.

Even I can recall having some gaming related dreams, tho usually they haven't been that nice.

Best dreams I've had must be the ones about cars and stuff. Seems like they usually are the most realistic ones too if I'm able to remember them good.
In my dreams I have turbo'd my Sierra, installed a turbo'd 2.0 Zetec in a mint original looking Anglia and in the latest one I installed a better Pinto head with aggressive cam and ITB's and aftermarket ECU to my Sierra.
The best part on the dreams is definitely when I go to test drive with them. I can recall it being so realistic it's almost scary... Overtaking a truck with rapid Anglia, feeling all the G-forces and even looking at the rev meter and thinking that this seems to pull to 7k rpm nicely. I can even remember hearing BOV and what make the boost gauge was (cheap Biltema). I also remember how it felt to sit in the tight bucket seat with 4 point harness.

But then yes it sucks to wake up and realise that it was just a dream.

It would be actually quite interesting to turn this thread in to general talk about dreams and stuff.

There's some very hilarious dreams I have had too, but they're so mental that I think I will keep them to me.
I had a dream a while ago where i drove a moped with a porsche engine. Also some years ago when I played Quakeworld a lot I had a dream that I was bicycling in one of the maps (dm3).
i have had some extremley wierd dreams, mermaids in the school and their blood makes you run fast

the wierdest one was:
at a party next to a lake, very crouded, 2 people got on the boat and were never seen again
on the back of a truck back to colledge
my friend offers me to drive his car
we replace the window of our dorm room and it is too big
Lucid Dreaming is where its at, it when you realise you are dreaming and take over/dictate the dream.

I'm sure Ive seen a REM sensing hat, that sounds a buzzer to "shift" you into lucidity within your dream.

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :Lucid Dreaming is where its at, it when you realise you are dreaming and take over/dictate the dream.

I have managed to do that a couple of times. **** was so cash.
Method?? sounds fun, maybe i could win some races!!
would it be weird if sarah palin was really tom green in disguise in your dreams ??
Quote from theirishnoob :would it be weird if salin plain was really tom green in disguise in your dreams ??

Just a bit yes.
Quote from SparkyDave :Quick make a drawing of whatever image you saw in your dream, you never know you might be a modern day Nostradamus

i guess it was something close to this lol. the car was much better though. and the overall design was much better for sure so much that u can get shocked when u see it on the front page u would go crazy! lol

I think that looks excellent, do you always dream in blues?

SD.
ermmm i usually see myself flying in weird places like a shopping center, the street im living in and even my school lol. i guess the blue tones belong to them. i am SO DAMN happy whenever i see myself flying its just like FLYING lol cant describe the feeling not possible u hope u will too see something similar (:
Quote from BigPeBe :Yeah there is always some people who think it's weird to have dreams like this, the thing is they probably have had similar dreams too. Often just don't remember.

Even I can recall having some gaming related dreams, tho usually they haven't been that nice.

Best dreams I've had must be the ones about cars and stuff. Seems like they usually are the most realistic ones too if I'm able to remember them good.
In my dreams I have turbo'd my Sierra, installed a turbo'd 2.0 Zetec in a mint original looking Anglia and in the latest one I installed a better Pinto head with aggressive cam and ITB's and aftermarket ECU to my Sierra.
The best part on the dreams is definitely when I go to test drive with them. I can recall it being so realistic it's almost scary... Overtaking a truck with rapid Anglia, feeling all the G-forces and even looking at the rev meter and thinking that this seems to pull to 7k rpm nicely. I can even remember hearing BOV and what make the boost gauge was (cheap Biltema). I also remember how it felt to sit in the tight bucket seat with 4 point harness.

But then yes it sucks to wake up and realise that it was just a dream.

It would be actually quite interesting to turn this thread in to general talk about dreams and stuff.

There's some very hilarious dreams I have had too, but they're so mental that I think I will keep them to me.

i find it strange to dream about them, but ive done it once too
altrough it wasnt about lfs, i was in a horror game and everytime the game player forced me to kill myself by trying to kill the ''monster'' by knife

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG