The online racing simulator
Multiplayer wont work
(14 posts, started )
Multiplayer wont work
I cant get multiplayer too work...Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not work. I've also tried disabling the firewall but i still cant seem to get online. My other online games work just fine but my computer always expierences an error and whatnot and then lfs shuts down...
I have very limited knowledge of computers and i cant pick anything out when i try read the error report.. Can anyone help me?
post a screenshot of the error here
okay...how?
take a screenshot, paste it into a graphics editting program, save as an image, upload to www.imageshack.us and then post it here
yepp okay..well anyway i join a server and click jion..it goes trohugh all the generating stuff then when it says obtaining host info a popup says LFS.exe has encountered a problem. I will send u a sceeshot but do u want it of the details. Sorry for my stupidity i just am not smart with computers. Thanks for the help anyway tho. Ill get a screnshot
i dont know how to take a screenshot.. can u tell me? and sorry if im annoying you
To take a screenshot press Print screen button and nothing will come out, thats normal. Open paint and press paste. There you have it. I think you will have to download LFS again.
#8 - need
When you have the error message showing on screen, press 'PrtScn', it's above the numberpad on most keyboards I believe.

Open up a graphics program and paste the image into there, then save the image as a jpg.

Edit : beaten to it
okay

There it is. I did wat u said now i cant read it. Did i do it wrong or is there another way to do it
#11 - need
The resolution of the image posted is too low, because it's been resized down to 160x156.
I think that's probably the forum resizing it when you've posted, but I've never posted an image, so don't know for sure.

Try uploading the full size image to somewhere like http://www.imageshack.us and then posting the link here.
imageshack doesnt work and i cant find a way to lower the res
any way the error basically said

C:\DOCUME~1\JAMESY~1.oo1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER114.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt
#13 - need
oops, you've posted the link to your own computer, so that won't work.
Since you have that txt file, try attaching it here. (Under the Additional options under the Submit Reply button)
I dont think that was a link... That was just the problem that the error had enclosed..I just posted it to see if anyone knew what it meant and how i would fix it

Multiplayer wont work
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG