The online racing simulator
how to get pictures in your signature?
it says it in the title.. the question is, how???
Quote from oscarhardwick :it says it in the title.. the question is, how???

1. you ask victor to enable them
2. you wait a year (or two)
3. you recorgnise he won´t

(it´s not alowed atm):ashamed:
#4 - Bean0
The only images that are allowed are smilies and league userbars which go through Victor first.
and thank the lord for that. That has to be one of the worst things on some other forums. Users with endless amounts of useless poop in their signatures...graphically represented.
I think it's not VERY good.

It should allow images and userbars, but max. 350*80 totally (this will allow three userbars)
Quote from zeugnimod :Which is a good thing.

i would like uhmm something like 240 x 320 in my signature.
Yeah right. It would be worse than having stupid ads everywhere like in other forums/web's.
how do i ask victor?
Quote from G!NhO :Demo racers cannot use signatures...

is it the same person for avatars? can demo users get those?
Quote from logitekg25 :is it the same person for avatars? can demo users get those?

Nope, you can buy Avatars and Signatures for this forum though.

They only cost $38.77, AND it comes with a free online racing simulator which is considered as one of the best racing sims.
Quote from G!NhO :Nope, you can buy Avatars and Signatures for this forum though.

They only cost $38.77, AND it comes with a free online racing simulator which is considered as one of the best racing sims.

bleieve me, i REALLY want to!! my moms computer has internet, and my computer doesnt! i got lfs there by a flashdrive, and it is not working right now!
wait, what are you saying?
Quote from CasseBent :wait, what are you saying?

my computer that i can put stuff that i want on has no internet. my moms does. i have to flash-drive everything that i want onto my computer, and it usually doesnt work! it is also WICKED old (2003 gateway)
I don't see why that wouldn't work really.
i have no idea either
It also doesn't prevent you from purchasing a licence, although I realise your point is there's little point buying an online racing simulator, when the PC that would run it is not connected to the internet.
Quote from Bob Smith :It also doesn't prevent you from purchasing a licence, although I realise your point is there's little point buying an online racing simulator, when the PC that would run it is not connected to the internet.

i does because if it doesnt work on my ancient comp. then i just wasted 30$ and i want to play online!
Quote from logitekg25 :i does because if it doesnt work on my ancient comp. then i just wasted 30$ and i want to play online!

Its very easy to download LFS onto a flashdrive and install it on your non internet PC, and you can play demo content offline to see how your PC performs.

If your mums PC is in the same house/flat, there are ways to connect your PC via cable or wireless so you can share the internet connection, although some outlay may be required.

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :Its very easy to download LFS onto a flashdrive and install it on your non internet PC, and you can play demo content offline to see how your PC performs.

If your mums PC is in the same house/flat, there are ways to connect your PC via cable or wireless so you can share the internet connection, although some outlay may be required.

SD.

routers are required, because my dad doesnt want to drill a hole through a wall, and those are 70 bucks
Quote from logitekg25 :routers are required, because my dad doesnt want to drill a hole through a wall, and those are 70 bucks

Yes a router would be the best way, however without one you could still make a wireless ad-hoc network and let ICS do the routing, providing the other PC runs windows of some flavor.

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :Yes a router would be the best way, however without one you could still make a wireless ad-hoc network and let ICS do the routing, providing the other PC runs windows of some flavor.

SD.

and how would you do that it is vista that my mom runs

what do you need, how much

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG