The online racing simulator
Small Suggestion: looking over your right shoulder
As I am situated in central europe, I am acccustomed to sit on the left side of my car. Thats why I chose to sit there in LfS.
Now, I have a little complaint about that: If you look backwards, the driver looks over his right shoulder. I'd prefer looking over the right shoulder though, as the car interior blocks a great part of my view when looking left.

So I suggest either make it an additional option which shoulder you prefer while looking back, or just lock it to the drivers side: left -> looking over right shoulder, right -> looking over left shoulder.

I can understand though, if this problem has a very low priority
press look left then press look right.
release buttons
press look right then press look left.

notice the difference
Two solutions. Hold down look left and look right, but do left slightly earlier.

Or edit your views, so that you are looking left by 0.01 degrees, and you will look over your left shoulder with look back.

Edit: Or the opposite to look over right...
I have "look left" and "look right" buttons on my wheel.
When i press and hold "look left" and then "look right", the driver looks back over the left shoulder.
When i press and hold "look right" and then "look left", the driver looks back over the right shoulder.

I never use the look back though, because mirror is faster and in most cars better.
Quote from tristancliffe :Two solutions. Hold down look left and look right, but do left slightly earlier.

Or edit your views, so that you are looking left by 0.01 degrees, and you will look over your left shoulder with look back.

I was aware of the first solution, allthough this is not quite comfortable, as i have mapped it on the wheel. Also, For a quick glance backwards it is one button press too much.

But thanks for the second soluiton. Gonna try that out, if I manage to find where to edit this
Options-View-sliders in bottom half.
thx alot!
but the rear view button is useles in the GTRs Because of the rollcage and the wing you se nothing :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG