The online racing simulator
Crosscart (Hybrids and Knobbly tyres on MRT)
Hybrids and Knobbly tyres on MRT would me great! dont know about the rest of the world, but crosscarts are a big-thing here in norway. shame that LFS dont have them.
Alltho I must admit it would be bloody awesome, I think we rather need a completely new car for that purpose. I am dreaming for a rallycross pack, filled with some more rallycross tracks, aswell as 2-3 car class of rallycross + that crosscar thingy.

Below you'll see some picture of what a crosscar is. Basically it's similar to MRT, just made for dirt tracks and such. It could work with just adding hybrid/knoble tyres on the MRT, but preferable a whole new car would be better for this area.

I think this could prove GREAT fun to the rallycross parts of the game. With some more tracks I think more people would join the fun in rallycross within LFS. These cars have an extreme accleration, but not too fast top speed, purely made for small tracks, autocross fun!
The whole rallycross things needs a lot of work before adding new cars specifically for it is reasonable.
adding cars takes alot of time. adding tyres to an existing car should be alot easier. im acually supprised that it wasnt possible yet.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG