The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want to join this competition? (easier for to have a poll)

Closed since :
S2 user(s) : Yes
Maybe (please give a comment in the thread if you then join)
Demo user(s) : Yes
daloonnie, may i ask where you get them images from, they look amazing well done
anyone

i feel like i am tied up in the corner looking like
Quote from logitekg25 :i was saying overall, prize aside. and the other person who just sent in their first skin...i like it, but it is a little bland (i like carbon fiber :tilt

just atleast a document for the XR GT blank for paint...i want to compete but if i cant get a document for everything then i might atleast get it for myself

I am not sure if I understand what you mean.. Are you meaning guides how to create skin and such?
Take a look down in the skin section of the forum, a lot of help there
Quote from The Very End :Niice! That looks awesome mate, really! Well done so far, looking forward to see the finished product, aswell how it looks on the other cars. Keep up the good work!

Thanks
Quote from Grigg94 :daloonnie, may i ask where you get them images from, they look amazing well done

If you're asking about the artwork that's all mine.
thats great what programs do you use.

i am currently using

Photoshop Cs3

&

Lightwave
Photoshop CS4 only.
wow thats amazing nice work
i know how, i just need the blank skin documents to use with paint, or if i can find any other programs those.
Quote from logitekg25 :i know how, i just need the blank skin documents to use with paint, or if i can find any other programs those.

paint :bump:
try only fotoshop cs3 like me
ps: i'm making the cars.Ill post them all when they will be finished,.. before the deadline
all i have is paint , my photoshop expired and i do not wanna pay 50 bucks, is there a download for anything?
Quote from logitekg25 :all i have is paint , my photoshop expired and i do not wanna pay 50 bucks, is there a download for anything?

GIMP is the win.
Quote from shadowww :gimp is the win.

i ended up getting GIMP because photoshop diddnt download 4 me...just need the files now.

lets just say I LOVE IT!!!
Quote from logitekg25 :SWEET thank you all very much

So do you enter the competition then? The signs up are closed, but you can of course join if you want - the more the merrier
Remember to try having at least 2-3 skins done to 12-14 june or something close to that. I have not set a date 100% yet, to let people feel they don't have to rush their skin.

But I do hope that the others that have joined the competition at least have 2-4 skins ready for show-off, so I have something to judge from before heading to the final. And I hope you are to bre trusted, would feel very anoyed if one won and he then don't complete the skin pack but just the one skin or so.

Either way, I am hoping the positve first, so don't dissapoint me
Quote from The Very End :
Remember to try having at least 2-3 skins done to 12-14 june or something close to that. I have not set a date 100% yet, to let people feel they don't have to rush their skin.

even later than 12 june ?
Nope, 12-14 june.. or well OK let's say 12 june then What I mean that the ones in the competition needs to be finished with at least 2-3 skins to be able to join I have done one exception to one person, but ho got a valid reason and I belive him, but no more exceptions, please finish the skins to 12 june
well tecnically i still have no files, cause vista refuses to open them using GIMP, who says they are a un-rekognizable format .

WHY VISTA
Quote from logitekg25 :well tecnically i still have no files, cause vista refuses to open them using GIMP, who says they are a un-rekognizable format .

WHY VISTA

I've converted them all to GIMP native format for you

You can unpack the archive using a 7-Zip (WinRAR can open those archives too AFAIK).

Download (MediaFire)
Download (MegaUpload)
Download (RapidShare)
Quote from Shadowww :I've converted them all to GIMP native format for you

You can unpack the archive using a 7-Zip (WinRAR can open those archives too AFAIK).

Download (RapidShare)

thank you and i will see if my dumb computer can handle it...go on with the competition i feel like i took over this thread

nope vista has no hope, in order to open 7z i have to download a program, in order to download a program my computer has to say another program is being installed, and one is not!!! @#%$& :gnasher::banghead:
Quote from logitekg25 :thank you and i will see if my dumb computer can handle it...go on with the competition i feel like i took over this thread

nope vista has no hope, in order to open 7z i have to download a program, in order to download a program my computer has to say another program is being installed, and one is not!!! @#%$& :gnasher::banghead:

good luck
Quote from logitekg25 :thank you and i will see if my dumb computer can handle it...go on with the competition i feel like i took over this thread

Just get 7-zip.
Quote from Shadowww :Just get 7-zip.

trying it, and if this doesnt work then forget it

WORKED!!! i just ned to figure out how to copy them before i ruin them with my horrible skinning skill!
spent 5 hours making the skin, and also figuring out how to use GIMP. and i have like nothing done! lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG