The online racing simulator
Quote from Rudy van Buren :goddamit again a day i cant make.......

I cant do it either. If the practice sessions are going to be held only friday evening and saturday deep night I think I wont be able to meet the requirements before Speedweeks 400
Quote from Agarash :I cant do it either. If the practice sessions are going to be held only friday evening and saturday deep night I think I wont be able to meet the requirements before Speedweeks 400

same here
Quote from Rudy van Buren :same here

Quote from Agarash :I cant do it either. If the practice sessions are going to be held only friday evening and saturday deep night I think I wont be able to meet the requirements before Speedweeks 400

falkes is considering a requirement rule change for the speedweeks and frankely I think that would be wise as ill have trouble completing the requirements as well. I think loosening up the requirements or removing then would be a good idea.
Perhaps me and F could hold some events on weekdays as well (?) for all the cart participants. Personally I'd settle for just seeing that people have a rough idea about how to drive oval and not bother with technicalities.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :wenn will there be a practice session again? 29 mai? 22:00utc?

Is this a hint for a time that works for you ? :P

I'm going to schedule a couple for Friday, and one for Saturday after LFSBC. I'm pondering one for Sunday also, depending how much sleep I need. :P

But, Friday times would be around the same times. Saturday would be at 2100 UTC, or 30 minutes after LFSBC event finishes, whichever of those two comes later. Sunday would be around 1500 UTC if I did one. Since there are no real major events to my recollection this weekend, I can actually do some Saturday/ Sunday Evenings.

d

d
sooo friday will be?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG