The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500 : Practice Session 5
Hello all:

The fifth practice session for the 2009 Kyoto 500 will be held on Saturday, May 23rd at 01:00 (yes, that's 1 am) UTC. It will have a qualifying session and a race. Server will be passworded, using the same password that was sent out last week. If you do not have it, send me a PM requesting it.

Qualifying will be two hotlaps, fastest is your qual time. I'll go by the order of the connections list at the start of the session, and add in anyone who might join late.

The race will be 70 laps, first two under pace car conditions. The rolling start will be three-wide. The grid will be as such (numbers indicate starting position):

1 2 3
P 4 5 6
I 7 8 9
T 10 11 12
13 14 15
L 16 17 18
A 19 20 21
N 22 23 24
E 25 26 27
28 29 30

There will be a mandatory pitstop, which may be taken either under green or yellow.

On the initial start, the field shall maintain pace car speed until the green flag is displayed. No anticipating and jumping. The new restart procedure will be used.

Post here if you plan to attend - if more show up than we have slots for (30), participation will be prioritized to those who post here.

Qualifying Results

Qualifying Replay

Race Results

Race Replay

d
I shall be there.
I should be there.
If I did my math right that is 9pm (EST) Friday, I should be able to make that.
It's 11am my time
I should be there
#6 - J@tko
Quote from PMD9409 :If I did my math right that is 9pm (EST) Friday, I should be able to make that.

Yeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!! ^_^'

I'm so in!!
I can is safety cars?
I think I'm gonna have to lose this one...
I have no internet at home, just here at the office!!!

I thought that this issue could be solved this afternoon but I unfortunately was wrong...

DAMN...

*EDIT*

WEEEEEEEE...
internet is back!!!
i'm in again! ^_^'
ill be there
So I failed and thought that the practice was tomorrow, so came rolling into the server 20 minutes late, and drunk. Naturally, I wouldn't drive the SC in that state.
it's always a pleasure to race with you guys...

amazing, once more!!!!

can't wait 'till the next practice session!!!!!
Replays upped and put in the OP here.

d
that was an awesome race guys.
can't wait for the 500 now
I can see a total diffrent experience here in contrast to session 4
Quote from Mp3 Astra :So I failed and thought that the practice was tomorrow, so came rolling into the server 20 minutes late, and drunk. Naturally, I wouldn't drive the SC in that state.

Hai, have an SC skin

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=84907&d=1243064948

There is a slight misalignment problem between the top of the boot and the back of the car, which I know about and plan to fix soon, but I don't suppose you really give a flying fig about that?

It's already uploaded to LFSW as XRR_Kyoto500 SC 09
1:00 UTC? That's 3:00 am for me!
Try 4 am for me (!!)

Damn americans.
Quote from hyntty :Try 4 am for me (!!)

Damn americans.

I just hate timezones :gnasher:
Quote from Agarash :I can see a total diffrent experience here in contrast to session 4

was the same deal with the friday ky250 practices. if ya gather what i mean......
wenn will there be a practice session again? 29 mai? 22:00utc?
Deko says Saturday. Probably since I won't be around...
goddamit again a day i cant make.......

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG