The online racing simulator
New Scirocco?
(94 posts, started )
I like it, but i doubt it would be long until someone made a .VOB mod for the scirocco when its realesed, to make it look like this. ^^
If we would get the actual scirocco first..
could we please hear a developers opinion please?
I am kind of a developer, and I say no.
Enough about the looks, this is a racing sim.

With 265 bhp and 1333 kg it has a p/w ratio of 199 bhp/ton. Where the FXO has 212 bhp/ton.

However the R has 350 Nm torque (FXO 270 Nm).

So maybe the R will be a good competitor for the (fwd) TBO class.

IF it will be released and IF setup options are made editable
For all we know VW could have asked the devs if they want to put the scirocco R into LFS aswell. So that could be what is holding up development time.
We need to get sirocco first. to think about this.

The SIROCCO WILL BE IN OR GAME Possibly neveR .

Thats what they make me think. Early 2009
When VW will be released, then people will have no want to drive it. ''Waiting was too long'' they will say.
Quote from Joris :...still a Golf on steroids...

Actually more like a Golf VI that escaped a scrap press.

Quote from JasonJ :Still looks like a manga version of Prince Charles.

Just keeping the opinion balanced.

Most people who don't like the Scirroco don't read Scirroco-threads.

Quote from liveforspeedskins.tk :
[...] this is a racing sim. [...]
However the R has 350 Nm torque [...]

Just face it, the Scirocco will never come. When I first realized this, I was sad, then I remembered all of LFS's other cars.
Quote from speed1 :Just face it, the Scirocco will never come

Your speculation is baseless and without merit.

Go sit in the corner with your dunce hat on.
They should stop saing its coming soon. people making those skins for nothing.

i would say if it is post the DATE NOW.

If its not just say NO ITS NOT COMING.
Scavier should say it's not coming, if it's not coming soon?
Er, I know why it is taking so long to be released! You see the Golf base if used for many cars from the brands owned by VW, like the Scirocco. So maybe they are doing a pack of cars based on the Golf! Here is the list:

Audi S3 2.0 TFSI 2wd
Audi TT 2.0 TFSI 2wd
Seat Leon FR
Skoda Octavia vRS
VW Golf GTI
VW Scirocco TSI

And before you get your hopes up, this is just my idea, not the devs. Or could it?
Quote from zeugnimod :Corrected.

why correct when he corrected it himself?

he added "And before you get your hopes up, this is just my idea, not the devs. Or could it?" in the end.
Quote from Feffe85 :why correct when he corrected it himself?

Because I can.

Seriously, this is just the thing that spreads stupid rumours. Why does he write that he "knows" in the first place? He knows just as much about it as 99% of people posting on the forum: nothing.
Quote from zeugnimod :Because I can.

Seriously, this is just the thing that spreads stupid rumours. Why does he write that he "knows" in the first place? He knows just as much about it as 99% of people posting on the forum: nothing.

Jeez man, Chillax. It's just a joke. We got to use our imagination to keep our hopes up, even though the possibilty is very unlikely.
#44 - PoVo
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Er, I know why it is taking so long to be released! You see the Golf base if used for many cars from the brands owned by VW, like the Scirocco. So maybe they are doing a pack of cars based on the Golf! Here is the list:

Audi S3 2.0 TFSI 2wd
Audi TT 2.0 TFSI 2wd
Seat Leon FR
Skoda Octavia vRS
VW Golf GTI
VW Scirocco TSI

And before you get your hopes up, this is just my idea, not the devs. Or could it?

You're teasing me now!
Quote from speed1 :Just face it, the Scirocco will never come. When I first realized this, I was sad, then I remembered all of LFS's other cars.

the scirocco will come to lfs
be happy 3drealms isn't develpoing lfs
if they were there'd be only one car and one track
LFSForever? It has an interesting ring to it, that said i'd happily wait for it if there was a button that lets you smack talk with famous duke quotes
Found something
Here you go, found it on google by accident. I didn't notice the Scirroco until I saw this pic, awesome car.

great bump to post something that has been suggested many many times in the cars we want to see in s3 topic. and various others.
way to go.
it looks cool, but if you somehow convince the devs to make the new one when the old one has taken this long, .6A will probably come out in December or something. i think we should just stick with the current scirocco and maybe AFTER .6A is realesed the devs can start working on the new one. who knows, the scirocco might be even better then.
I dunno, I never gave it much thought but it looks pretty kick ass with that kit. lawlyz my bad if it was posted somewhere else, I haven't seen it.

Oddly enough, I found it googling LFS Logos, along with this one that totally baffles me why it would have an LFS tag on it.

http://www.gsglobe.com/GSG/Images/display/full/GS2007.jpg

New Scirocco?
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG