The online racing simulator
True Mookie, but still, we could have shown a bit of maturity. My opinion still stands

Quote from BAMBO :I'm sorry but what I have seen here is simply disgusting. First of all this thread has completely changed from it's original topic but not only that, it turned into a horrid, illiterate and useless flame war.

It's obvious that earmelon is a troll/child/idiot or simply does not understand what we are on about and lacks basic english knowledge. The appropriate reaction would have been to report him or to simply leave him be, yet you showcase immaturity and provoke him to post even more rubbish.

This is simply grotesque, I've contacted an admin to close this thread.

I know quoting myself is somewhat arrogant but I still think you should take my advice and simply ignore him.
Quote from oli17 :can we sticky this thread?

Didn't manage to unsubscribe yet?

You could have gone to that garden center to do research on your questions in the time you wasted reading and posting in this thread.
lol. nah i did unsubscribe. i sorta fled from the computer then couldn't bare the anticipation so i came back.

i've been doing a dt exam paper at the same to though so HA!
Quote from oli17 :can we sticky this thread?

How about we get that sticky tape, and put it over your mouth.
what was that for?
You'll understand in due time.
I kinda agree with BAMBO here, but at the same time I have to admit that I had fun reading this thread.

I'm also gonna google "neek" cause I have no clue about for what it stands for.
whilst both oli and earmelon have similar posting styles you must remember back at the start of this earmelon actually said he knows Oli (goes to same school) and that's how it all started....whether that is true or not we don't know but one things for sure his grasp of the English language is pisspoor
ur forgiven (english slang)

so fun getting stuff no one over 20 gets
we've just gotta wait until one of them slips up and earmelon posts using oli's profile
where did he say he went 2 the same school as me?

edit: im really not fast enough to post with 2 profiles in quick succession
if you look near the start of this crap he said something along those lines....or something that alluded to him knowing you anyway
you are all stupid people im not ****ing oli17. how can u say we have similar text styles anyways?
****ing freaks
Quote from mookie427 :if you look near the start of this crap he said something along those lines....or something that alluded to him knowing you anyway

Quote :u r stupid people. u to "oli17". u mess around in class.

So oli, you goto the same school as this earmelon guy?

Do us a favour, and give him this for me.

Then tell him to tie one end to his neck, and the other end to a car. Then get the car to go past doing 100mph. Be sure to video it will ya!
Bambo - No need to act as if you are above everyone else. This earmelon fellow came on here looking for a fight and we responded. He kept rising to it and so we continued. How that is "grotesque" I will never know. Grotesque is seeing someone being decapitated, saying that this thread is grotesque is being a bit melodramatic.
I think simply ignoring him is the best solution since as you can see, your way of dropping to his level hasn't really solved anything. If you think I act as if I am above everyone else for simply suggesting to ignore him and because I think this makes us look childish in the eyes of a newcomer then fine.

I do find grotesque how you attack someone who can't really be held responsible for what he says. For all we know, he might be retarded or simply a child that doesn't really understands what we are on about.
we're responding to the noob who knows perfectly well what he is saying. He came in looking for a fight and got one
i just had to read through 7 pages of tripe so that i could let everybody know that my balls are so big, they once appeared on star trek and the klingon homeworld.
and b4 pinky and the brain post, i'm not gay.although if your offer of rape is still on the table, i wouldn't mind ****ing you up for a bit.
Quote from mookie427 :we're responding to the noob who knows perfectly well what he is saying. He came in looking for a fight and got one

I totally agree with you but as you can notice, it didn't really changed in any way his opinions, his way of viewing things or anything for that matter. Therefore you've just stretched a useless fight to quite a few pages long.
Now if "having a useless fight" doesn't mean anything to you , I give up and wait for a mod to lock the thread
I think even if nobody posted anything in this thread he'd still witter on about us
there's an old saying that fits this thread perfectly,
"never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
Who is arguing? We're just winding him up so he will provide us with humourous reading material and sigquotes! (Or at least I am anyway :razz
Everyone uses capital when starting a sentence but oli and earworm not.

They are just the same mother****ing ass.
Have Oli and earworm gone to dinner? They havn't posted in a while

gcse ocr resistant materials
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG