The online racing simulator
Free Simbin Volvo game
(170 posts, started )
Yippi, finally driving an 850 car professionally made.
Ill download this for sure.
Oyh yeah i looks like this car can make actual catchable powerslides
:bump:

The game is available now (570 MB download). Too bad I'm at work
zomg!
downloading now
I have always loved Volvos. I have driven 200 and 300 series, also 700,800 and 900 series, and S60, S60R and S80

Best experience I got with Volvo S80 =)

I will download it maybe weekend
Give us some info about the game, you that have downloaded and tested it
Impressions so far: sound stutters right from the start, h-shifter does not work, very low fps, confusing and slow menus, looks ugly
Downloading now. Done in 7 minutes
uninstalling
utter shite. Played 3 mins and uninstalled it.
lol seriously, what did you guys expect from simbin. . the graphics for some reason seem worse for me than rfactor. i am running maxed everything
It'll always be a bit 'meh' playing against AI though. It'd be much more of a laugh playing against your mates, regardless of the engine or graphics.

Is there proper multiplayer in it? I signed up to the 'challenge' thing in-game, but haven't received the activation email yet.
Quote from Luke.S :utter shite. Played 3 mins and uninstalled it.

Quote from Gabkicks :lol seriously, what did you guys expect from simbin. . the graphics for some reason seem worse for me than rfactor. i am running maxed everything

what do you LFS fanboys expect? thats the only reason you dont give other stuff a chance, because ur too busy licking LFS' ass.
Wheres the download link then? All i get on the link that Hoshimodo posted is the volvo website. and when i click on the download game part i get a loading.....% flash window that just goes blank when it gets to 100%

EDIT: fixed it now, just refreshed it and the video with the link on finally worked after about 10 goes.
danthebangerboy: http://www.volvocars.com/intl/Pages/default.aspx -> click the huge moving picture -> skip intro -> click "Volvo the game" -> click "How to install and play" -> download link appears

edit: ok too late

trebor901: since when is "not liking a crappy game" = "licking LFS' (sic) ass" ?
I can't find a FFB strength adjustment... and it seems to like ignoring logitech profiler
Not a bad GAME, im not comparing this to LFS because its a simulation. But as a game this one aint bad for me, atleast better than the BMW version
Quote from trebor901 :what do you LFS fanboys expect? thats the only reason you dont give other stuff a chance, because ur too busy licking LFS' ass.

go gobble some knobs. I'm not a fanboy at all. the mod was not very impressive. its free, so that's nice. but the graphics are dated and so are the physics. as a game its okay. AI actually avoided me and didnt smash into me
Cheers not sure, the video wasnt loading before, i clicked on the picture, it counted up to 100% then just went black. Fixed now though.

I started downloading it 7 minutes ago, and it has 1h 13m remaining.
#96 - JJ72
Quote from trebor901 :what do you LFS fanboys expect? thats the only reason you dont give other stuff a chance, because ur too busy licking LFS' ass.

I own Rfactor, played it extensively and I too think this Volvo demo has no special value to grant it a place on the harddrive.

average at best.

well i expect something to be at least half as good as lfs which this wasn't. M3 challenge is better. The FFB is crap and too solid even on low settings. The cars were glitched so i had sections of seat blocking my view.
You obviously haven't even bothered to play around with the settings.

I managed to make the steering as light as I have it in LFS
sections of seat blocking your view? how? either your pc sucks or as JO53PHS said you havent even bothered changing any settings.
kinda funny game couldn't be bothered to play up to 5mins.. thank god i didn't use much of time downloading this game, e-penis grow 6.1mt/s

Free Simbin Volvo game
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG