The online racing simulator
R.R Racing Team
(18 posts, started )
R.R Racing Team
We are a young team just trying to be up top and need your help we are good races who don't tolerate any nonsense on the track So plz join
Maybe some more info on the team will be needed in order for people to join? Just a suggestion offcource...
maybe a website? what is this, a one-man demo team? an s2 account would help too... you can't really compete if all you can drive is xfg/xrg on blackwood.
Thanx for the tips but im new to this so bare with me. can u guys give me some more info
Its a good thing to get a website and maybe a forum. A teamspeak or ventrilo server is also a good thing to have so you guys can communicate with eachother during races.

Last but not least it might be good plan to have a gameserver to practise on, although this is not really needed but I strongly suggest to get one when your team grows a bit bigger.

Thats it I guess, and allot of practise with eachother will be good. Oh! and before I forgot a S2 license won't be bad at all!

If I forgot anything please feel free to add it too the list.
do u have a team?
i got a website on free webs and how do i make the servers??
any of u guys in a Team
Nope I'm not in a team right now, maybe it is a good idea to host one yourself first and then when your team grows bigger to rent a server.
ok thanx i went to create a server but had some trouble. why dont u guys create any Teams?
Well the reason is simple. Not everyone has the capabilities of becomming a team very well, it is very time consuming, hard to get a good line-up and if everyone creates there own team who will there be left to join it?
R.R Drift Team site
good point. i have made a new site www.Rallyman.webs.com check it out and i decided to make it a drift team
Skin
And i was thinking of what skin i should use for the team
bump. we're now doing racing as well, if anyone wants to join, please email the above address or mine: oli.halls@gmail.com for help with any queries. i'm happy to answer any questions
Thats was just a Random video I chose
Anyone got any good advertising tips

R.R Racing Team
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG